Chapter 7

Yena's POV

I was sitting alone here in the class, texting Daehwi and Samuel. Well, not really alone because Seonho was sitting beside me, sleeping.

He was still sleepy because this morning I told him to wake up early since I wanna go to school earlier. So here we are, sitting in the class without anyone because it was still very early.

Yesterday after my lunch with those four boys, nothing much happened. Except for the fact that Euiwoong told me that I didn't have to help him with the works yesterday. I was so happy.

Oh, and about Chaeyeon, she didn't come yesterday. I tried to call her after school, but she didn't pick up. I wondered what happen, she usually texted me.

I turned off my phone and turned to Seonho, "Yah, Seonho!"

He didn't move so I got up from my seat and woke him up.

"Yah!!" I moved his shoulder.

He slowly lifted up his head and looked at me, "Ah waeeee??"

"Don't sleep again. Daehwi and Samuel are coming," I said, making his eyes widened.

"Really? How do you know?" he asked.

"They texted me," I lifted up my phone.

"Oh.. But it's impossible for those guys to come early."

"Well, they're already in front of the door so it's not impossible," I said, sitting down again.

Seonho quickly turned to see his best friends and his smile became so wide.

"Yah Seonho! We met a very pretty girl just now!" Daehwi said as he pulled a chair in front of me.

"Yea, you can date her so you can win your sister," Samuel smirked, looking at me as he pulled a chair in front of Seonho.

"Wait what? How do you guys know about this? He told you?" I frowned.

"Of course I told them, who else," Seonho rolled his eyes.

"Wow Yena, you've changed huh? You wanna date someone now?" Samuel grinned.

"HE is the one who made this stupid dating battle and I never agree to do this but HE forced me to do it. I bet he didn't tell you guys about this," I said, while pointing at Seonho.

"Chill Yena, it's okay. You should try to date someone. You can't be alone forever," Daehwi said.

"Like you guys have girlfriends! The three of you never even have girlfriends," I stated.

"Yah you don't know but I ever date someone," Samuel crossed his arms.

"Who?" Daehwi asked, earning a smack from Samuel.

"Pabo! (stupid!) I don't know you're this dumb!" Samuel said as he stood up.

"Ohh you're trying to fool Yena.. but you fail," Daehwi grinned.

"Guys we better go now, she might explode," Seonho said, standing up followed by Daehwi.

"Yah Seonho! I really don't wanna do this stupid battle. I don't have anyone I like and you expect me to date?"

"Call me 'oppa' and I will cancel this battle," he smirked.

"Okay, Seonho oppa.." I cringed when I said it.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"So.. no battle anymore right?"

"Of course there is," he stuck out his tongue and ran away with Daehwi and Samuel.