Chapter 18

Yena's POV

It's currently lunch time but I was still sitting in the class, alone. I was recalling the scene that happened yesterday.

So Youngmin was the one who told Euiwoong to bring me back to his cafe. I got so confused to the point when they said that they're really best friends. I mean, how do Euiwoong make friends with Youngmin?

And so the guy that Youngmin said about him matching with me is Euiwoong? Ah, I don't know!

Yesterday the six of us ended up eating dinner together and we ordered food from outside since Youngmin's cafe doesn't have any heavy meal.

I was in my train of thoughts when suddenly I heard my stomach grumbling. I groaned and finally stood up, picking my books before going out of the class.

But before I stepped out, I saw Euiwoong standing in front of the lockers, having a conversation with a girl. I know that girl, she's from the other class and her name is Kim Eunji. (a/n. she's a fictional character.)

I immediately stepped back and hid behind the wall. I don't know why, but I just got curious.

"I like you from the first time I saw you," the girl that I know as Eunji said, looking down at the floor.

"You like me? I've never thought a pretty girl like you got interested in me," Euiwoong said.

"Well I do. You attracted me.. A LOT," she confessed, finally looking at Euiwoong.

"Really?" Euiwoong smiled.

"May I hug you?" she shyly asked, I could see her blushing.

"Huh? Hug me?"

She nodded.

"Sure," he said.

What? He let her hug her? Who is she? He can't just let a random girl hug him like that!

Eunji stepped forward and she slowly wrapped her arms around Euiwoong. He was just smiling and surprisingly, he hugged her back.

Without me realizing, I frowned looking at the scene.

Why does it hurt so much? Why do I feel so sad and mad? Am I jealous?

I shook my head.

No no, I'm not jealous. Who is he for me? I don't care about him.

That's what I told myself, but my heart was telling me a different thing. I didn't like what just happened between them.

They broke the hug as they smiled at each other.

"Can I be your girlfriend? Can you be my boyfriend?" Eunha asked.

Again, he smiled sweetly at her.

So now what? He's gonna accept her and be her boyfriend?

I didn't want to look at the scene anymore so I stepped out from my hiding place and went towards my locker which was near the spot where Euiwoong stood.

I threw my books inside my locker and slammed the locker door. I could tell that both of them were looking at me but I didn't care.

"Yena?" Euiwoong called.

I looked at him and shot a glare. He raised an eyebrow and I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Sorry for interupting your sweet moment," I said, backfacing them as I kept on walking.

"What? Yena, wait up!" I heard Euiwoong called but I just ignored him.

He kept on calling my name as I fastened my speed so I could disappear from his sight.