Chapter 21

Yena's POV

"YAH YENA!!" I heard Seonho shouted from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes, "WHAT??"

"Can you buy me snacks? There are no more snacks here!"

I sighed and opened my room door, "Go buy it by yourself! Why do you have to ask me all the time?! It's Saturday anyway, you have a plenty of time!"

"Ugh I've got homeworks to do. Please, it's only a few blocks away from here," he replied while turning on the TV.

I scoffed, "Homeworks huh?"

I went down and put on my shoes then went out while slamming the door.

I was enjoying the wind breeze as autumn's coming, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and immediately gasped. The bullies that I saw yesterday were here, thankfully there were only around 5 people.

"Hi honey, nice to meet you again!" the leader showed his disgusting smile as he dragged me to a narrow dark street.

"Get lost, you jerk," I said and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist harshly.

"Don't you dare going away from me," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked in a low voice.

"Simple, I want you," he smirked.

"But I don't want stupid jerk like you, especially when you hurt my friend like that."

"So that means, you want to see the scene that you saw yesterday again. Am I right?" he asked, releasing his grip on my wrist.

"Stop bothering me!" I yelled.

He smirked and went closer to me. I stepped back but it was so stupid that my back hit the wall behind me.

"STOP!!" I yelled even harder.

He didn't listen, instead my wrapped one of his arm around my waist. I was struggling to get away from this jerk but he's way too strong.

"If she said stop, then stop!" I heard someone shouted.

I turned my head and saw Euiwoong standing there with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Who are you?" the leader asked.

"You should know that she has a boyfriend before you tried to do something to her," Euiwoong smirked, now I like his smirk after seeing that jerk's ugly smirk several times.

But.. boyfriend??

"You're her boyfriend?" he seemed so annoyed.

I widened my eyes and looked at Euiwoong. His expression showed that he told me to act along with him.

"Now that you already know, get your dirty hands off from her!" Euiwoong yelled.

He quickly removed his hands from me. The moment when I thought that they were going to leave us alone, the leader walked furiously towards Euiwoong and punched hard his cheek.

A drop of blood dripped from the corner of his lips as he glared at the leader.

"Guys! Come out and finish these jerks!" Euiwoong demanded as I widened my eyes.

One by one started to come out of the big wall, starting from Hyungseob, Jihoon, Guanlin, Samuel, Daehwi and surprisingly Seonho was also there. But Baejin wasn't there because maybe he was still hurt.

"You bring your gang huh?" the leader asked.

"They're not my gang, they're my friends. It's different idiot," Euiwoong reminded him.