Chapter 3

Yena's POV

It's break time. I felt like going home now. I'm so lazy to do anything.

"Yena-yah!" I heard someone called, must be Chaeyeon.

"Are you okay?!" she asked, scanning through my whole body.

"Gwenchana.." I smiled.

"I swear I'll punch that Sooyeon girl!" she balled her fist.

I chuckled, "Let's go eat now!"

We went to the cafetaria and went to the place we used to sit before. I opened my lunch box and ate it slowly.

Chaeyeon has finished eating but I haven't even finish half of it.

"Yena-yah, why are you eating so slow?"

"Not in the mood," I said, playing with the spoon.

"Why? Because you got bullied?" she asked.

"Yea and also other things," I stuffed a spoonful of rice into my mouth.

"What other things?"

"Those 4 popular boys in our class. They're really bothering me," I said.

"They bothered you?" she widened her eyes.

"Well not exactly like that, except for Jihoon, he's bothering me. If Euiwoong..." I paused.

"I misunderstood him just now. So I have to help him with his school works everytime. Hyungseob, actually he's kind. And Jinyoung, I never talk to him," I explained.

"Then why did you say those four are bothering you?"

"Because they're in our class, all the fangirls are always squealing and screaming. Even girls from other class came to ours," I complained.

"Ooh that.. You're weird, Yena. If I were you, I'll be so happy. Being bothered by Jihoon, talking with Euiwoong," she said dreamily.

"Oh please Chaeyeon-ah!" I rolled my eyes.

---

First day has finally ended! Ugh I'm tired!!

I was packing my bag when suddenly someone called me. Why are there so many people calling me today? -_-

"Yena-yah!"

I turned around, "What is it again, Jihoon?"

"I wanna say sorry, because of me, you got bullied," he said softly.

Why is he being nice so sudden?

"Yea okay I forgive you," I said, closing my locker.

"Really?" he beamed.

"Yes."

"You're not lying right?"

"No."

He smiled.

I hate to say this but, his smile made my heart skipped a beat. But NO, I WILL NEVER LIKE HIM.

I looked at the guy beside him, who was also smiling. I know him, he's Jinyoung.

Jinyoung's POV

Yena is pretty. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's very attractive. The way she talks, they way she moves, just made me fall for her.

I can't do anything though. Jihoon likes her too. I mean he's still not sure about it, but I think he does like her.

She looked at me just now. My heart beat so fast. I think I just fall in love at first sight.