Chapter 15

Yena's POV

It was dismissal time but I was still sitting in the class alone as everyone already went home. I was thinking about what happened yesterday between me and Jihoon. I still didn't get how he likes me. I mean, there's nothing special in me.

"You're different from the others and you have a very beautiful heart that nobody else will have. That's why I love you."

Those words keep on lingering on my mind since yesterday. I felt really special. But is that true? Is it true that I have a beautiful heart? But I wanted to believe Jihoon though.

I was in my train of thoughts when suddenly someone knocked on my table, making me flinched a bit. I looked up and saw Euiwoong looking down at me.

"I called you for three times already and you didn't reply. Are you perhaps thinking if you should date Jihoon or not?"

My eyes widened, "H--how do you know?"

"So you're really thinking about that?" he asked.

"No, I mean how do you know that Jihoon confessed to me yesterday?"

"I saw it. I saw everything, Yena," he said, making me frowned.

"What?"

He smirked, "You guys hugged each other right?"

Euiwoong's POV

I couldn't hold my laugh when Yena's face turned red. Even though I felt a little bit jealous, I couldn't help but to tease her. But I wasn't lying though, I really saw everything.

Flashback

I was walking along the Han River when I saw Yena and Jihoon standing together, talking about something. I got curious so I went nearer to them, so I could hear their conversations. Thankfully I wore a cap so they couldn't see my face.

I widened my eyes when Jihoon confessed to Yena. It was so unexpected. I kind of felt bad for him since he knew that Yena will rejected her for sure. But then a second later, they hugged each other. I felt jealous but I couldn't do anything since she's not my girlfriend.

I kept on watching them as Yena hugged Jihoon for the second time. Wow, Yena is really good at keeping friendship. She doesn't like to lose even a friend.

I was startled when suddenly I heard someone talked, "So he really confessed huh?"

I turned around and saw Seonho standing behind me, eyeing them suspiciously.

"Are you watching them too?" I asked.

He nodded, "I was behind you all the time. But you just didn't realize it."

"You didn't seem to be shock with what you just saw," I said, looking at him but there was no expression seen on his face.

"I knew it from before that Jihoon likes her. I could see it from his eyes."

"Are you going to make them together? Since Jihoon is the first one to confess," I asked.

"Nope. I want her to be with someone."

"But why? What's wrong with Jihoon?"

"I ship her with someone already. But if she loves Jihoon then I'll be super happy."

"Who's that someone?"

"You," he simply said.

I pointed at myself, "Me? Why me?"

"I don't know. I just like seeing you guys together. You like her, don't you?" he smirked.

My eyes widened, "How do you know that?"