Chapter 14

(a/n. a full chapter of Jihoon ahead.)

Jihoon's POV

"Here we are!!" I exclaimed as soon as we arrived at the arcade games centre.

"Are you serious, Jihoon?" she asked, looking around the place with her mouth slightly open.

"Why? You don't like it?" I asked.

"I LOVE IT!! GOSH, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME HERE!!" she said, full with excitement.

I smiled in victory as soon as she said that.

"It's been so long since I came here," I said.

"Me too!" she said as she went to the basketball game.

"Let's see who'll win this game," she smirked, challenging me.

"Sure, I'll definitely win," I said with confident.

We started playing it and when the game ended, we realized we had the same score.

"Ah why is it the same? Let's try again!" Yena said and I nodded.

But we got the same score again.

Again,

And again.

"Aaahh this is driving me crazy!" Yena frowned as she went to search for other games.

"Yah where are you going?" I asked.

"I challenge you to take that teddy bear in 3 times try," she pointed to the claw machine.

"Okay," I said and simply got the teddy bear in my first try.

"Daebak! You got it! Thank you!" she said as I gave her the teddy bear and she hugged it.

Cutie.

"Another game?" I asked.

"Sure!" she exclaimed.

We spent two hours inside that arcade games centre, trying all the games that seemed interesting to us.

After we got exhausted, we decided to take a rest and sat on the bench. It's currently 7 p.m.

"Hey Yena," I called her, breaking the silence.

"Hm?" she hummed then looked at me.

"This has been on my mind since yesterday.. Why do you agree to hangout with me?" I asked.

I think that it's so weird for her to agree with me since we're not that close. That's why yesterday I was so shocked.

"I promised you remember? When you asked me to hangout with you and Baejin, I told you that I couldn't and promised you next time," she said.

"Yea I remembered. But I mean.. I don't know, I thought you don't like me?"

She chuckled, "Yea I didn't like you. But it was a few days ago, Jihoon. I decided to ignore your annoying attitude and be friends with you. I realized that it's fun talking to you since that incident when you pranked me."

I smiled and stared at her for a few seconds. I realized how beautiful her smile is and how my heart beat so fast when she smiled.

"Now it's my turn to ask you," she said.

"Say it."

"Similar question, why do you ask me to hangout with you?" she asked.

Oh damn. My reason is because I love her and I wanna get closer to her. But it's impossible to tell her now, it will ruin all my confession.