Chapter 30

Yena's POV

I heard the door was slammed opened, "SURPRISE!!"

"What the hell.. Why are you guys all here?!" I frowned.

"What the hell.. Are you guys only hugging each other?" Hyungseob asked.

"What do you mean? Hug is the best!" Euiwoong said.

"I mean, you know.. kiss," Hyungseob said and earned a smack from Guanlin.

I rolled my eyes, "No thanks. I love hugs." I stood up and crossed my arms, "Also, you guys haven't answer my question. Why are you all here? Didn't you tell me that you have businesses to do?"

"Uhm that's actually.. a part of our plan," Seonho replied.

I raised an eyebrow, "Plan?"

"Yea we--" before Seonho could finish his sentence, Daehwi already covered his mouth and faked a smile. "Yena, why don't we celebrate it?"

"Celebrate what? I mean, we just had a party just now. Well not exactly a party but you guys call it a party so it's a party," I grinned.

Everyone looked at me in disbelieve and I shrugged, "No more party guys."

"Then we will just go home now? Without doing anything?" Samuel asked.

"Yea of course!" I said but soon laughed after looking at their faces. "I'm joking guys, let's go out and have some street food. I'm actually hungry."

"REALLY?!" Seonho and Jihoon shouted at the same time.

"Jihoon, I thought we just ate chicken wings and you ate the most?" Baejin said.

"I'm just going to eat a little bit more," Jihoon winked.

"Baejin remember the ice cream!" I smiled, pointing both my index fingers to him.

"What? But that's part of the pla--" he was cut off by Guanlin you suddenly yelled. "LET'S GO GUYS!!"

"O--okay," I muttered and opened the door before I saw Guanlin stealing glances at Baejin.

---

"Mmhh, this tastes sooo goooodd!" Jihoon exclaimed happily, enjoying the food.

"You are my eating partner from now on," Seonho patted Jihoon's back, proud that he finally found someone that understands his love for food.

"Jihoon-ah! Do you want more?" I asked, because I was so full already.

"Yes!" he nodded happily and took the food with him.

"Yah Yena! You don't give it for me too?" Seonho asked.

"Sorry I don't have anymore," I said showing an empty plate then joked. "Jihoon deserves better than you."

Seonho was about to shout when we heard a girl yelling, "OPPA!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"DO WHAT?! I ASKED YOU, WHAT DID I DO?!" a boy yelled back.

It was so loud that everybody who were eating there looked at the couple.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU STILL ASKED ME?! YOU KISSED HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!!" she cried.

The boy scoffed and smirked, "Ah.. that thing. Then what should I do, huh? She's too pretty compared to you, I can't resist her."

"BUT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!" she yelled and threw an empty glass to him.

"THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU TO BREAK UP WITH ME, YOU SLUT!! YOU THINK I DIDN'T SEE YOU KISSING A GUY?!" the boy glared at her and slammed the table.

"I TOLD YOU THAT WASN'T ME!! YOU'VE MISUNDERSTAND ABOUT IT! IT WAS MY SISTER!!"