Chapter 5

Yena's POV

School has ended but Jinyoung was still in my mind. Not that I like him, but I felt so dumb and guilty for asking him such questions.

I'm not the type of person who will only say 'hi' when I first meet someone. I will always talk about interesting stuffs.

But just now, I asked him too personal stuffs, and I bet I reminded him of the past.

AAHH I'M SO STUPID!!

I grabbed my bag and walked outside the school gate.

"Yah Yena-yah!!" someone called.

I turned back and saw Seonho running towards me.

Right. I forgot that he's already back.

"I'm hanging out with Daehwi and Samuel. So I'll be back home at 9 okay?"

"Okay.. Have fun," I said.

---

On my way home, I decided to go to a minimarket to buy some snacks.

"Welcome," the cashier smiled.

I smiled back and went to search for chips first. I saw the chips that I wanted but it was way up there, and there's only one.

I tried to reach for it but I couldn't. I hate being short -_-

When I was just about to reach it (because I jumped), a hand grabbed my one and only chips.

"Hey that--"

I paused when I realized that the person that took it was JIHOON.

"This is mine!" he lifted up the chips, shaking it.

"Yah I saw it first!!" I frowned.

Ah I was wrong! He's still annoying!

"But I took it first," he smirked.

"Why is this idiot even here?" I mumbled.

"Fate."

"Fate?! What fate?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course it's fate. We never plan to meet like this," he said.

"This is just a coincidence. Now give me my chips!!" I shouted and jumped to get the chips.

"Nope! This is going to be mine," he grinned.

He was about to walk away when he turned around and walked closer to me. He leaned closer with his face near my ears and whispered, "Except if you say that you like me." He turned around and walked away.

"YAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU LIKE ME OR SOMETHING!?!" I shouted, I didn't care if someone heard it.

"Maybe!" he said, with his back facing me as he waved.

I rolled my eyes. Such a liar. There's no way he will like me.

I went to search for ice cream and finally bought two. Jihoon was nowhere to be seen, which is good. Then I immediately went home and took a bath. I changed to my pajama and opened my laptop to do my homeworks.

About 20 minutes later, my phone rang. I immediately took it and saw the caller id.

Lee Euiwoong

"What?" I started.

"Send me your house address. You expect me to arrive at your house without knowing the address?"

OMG I totally forgot that he's coming.

"Okay okay.." I ended the call.

I sent him my house address and sighed. I haven't finished my homework, and now I need to help him with his works.