-Crush x Reader//Remember Me-

hello my dudes

we got the first one-shot here 

happy reading,, and leave a comment about what you thought!!!

--ren

---------------------------------

Your crush was moving. Across the country. 

It was hard for you because you and C/N had been friends since Elementary school (if you're in elementary now just pretend you're older), but  it was even harder because you'd had a crush on him for a while. 

B/F/N was encouraging you to tell him, but you were too scared, since you're very awkward around him. Still, you had written out different drafts of notes to him and worked out when you would tell him. 

"UGH!!" you groaned, crumpling the paper between your hands. You sat in the grass outside the school. "Why am I so scared to tell him?"

You didn't notice C/N sitting next to you, looking hurt. "'Tell him' what? Who is this guy?"

Your face flushed and you grabbed your notebook, hugging it to your chest. "U-um...no one..."

C/N grabbed your shoulders and turned you to face him. (OOOOooOoOO) "Y/N, there's something I want to tell you. I-I like you..." His voice trailed off and he had tints of red on his cheeks. 

You just stared at him. C/N likes me???? Wot?

"I, I like you too." You said. 

He hugged you, holding you close. You flushed even redder and hugged him back. 

"Remember me...when I move..." He said. "Don't forget me..." 

"I won't," You said, and he kissed your forehead. 

He smiled at you, and you returned it. Now you really didn't want him to move.

---------------------------------------

whew

it's done

Hope you children liked it

It was trashy and cliche i knowwwww

anyways 

i'm out 

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

-ren