-crush x reader//fluff-

GUYSSS IM FINALLY BACK WOW

it's been forever since i logged on to my wattpad and i'm stunned!! 175k reads??? that's insane!! if you're reading this now, thank you for staying with me and supporting my book!!

for now, requests are still closed, just so i can get back on track with my writing. if you sent me a message at any time recently, i probably won't get back to you for a while as i gotta go through them all!! thanks for your patience :)))

also i won't be updating very much but im going to try my best to write a new part every so often~

alright!! lets get into the one shot! happy reading :)

-------

It was dark, and the stars shined and twinkled in the sky. 

You and (c/n) were laying on your bed, cuddling. 

He had his arms around you, and your head rested softly on his chest. You snuggled closer to him and smiled.

You and (c/n) were a thing. Even though it happened a while ago, you couldn't believe it. He was basically the perfect person you could ask for for a boyfriend. 

You could hear the soft sound of music playing in the background and sang along in your head. 

"(y/n)," (c/n) whispered. 

You looked up at him. "Yeah?" 

"Let's dance," He said, sitting up and pulling you with him. 

You furrowed your eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

He smiled. "Let's dance, that's what I mean." He grabbed your hand and stood up. "Come on,"

(c/n) pulled you off the bed and he wrapped his arms around you, swaying to the music. 

You simply stood there, stiff, until you realized what he was doing. You grinned ear to ear and buried your face in his neck. Your heart was going 48751085558435190 miles an hour as you danced. 

(c/n) pulled you closer to him as you danced, back and forth, around in circles. He twirled your hair around his fingers.

You giggled and planted a little kiss on his neck. 

"You're so cute (y/n)," He whispered. "I think I'm in love with you."

--------

eeeee i hope you enjoyed!! let me know what you thought!!!

-ren