-goofy!crush x reader//group chat-

this was sm fun to write!! hope you enjoy reading :)))

------

It was just another day of school, and you sat bored at your lunch table. You scrolled through various social medias and scribbled random notes and doodles in your math notebook. 

"Hey (y/n)!" someone said, plopping down at your table. It was none other than (c/n). He would come linger at your lunch table during his study hall sometimes.

You looked up and smiled. (c/n) had a way of making anyone smile around him. He had an infectious goofy energy. "Hi," you waved.

"So, everyone's mad because of what I sent to the group chat earlier," He began, laughing to himself. 

You raised your eyebrows, giving him a look. There was a group chat made for a club the both of you were in, and (c/n) was infamous for sending god-tier shit posts, strange innuendos, or something completely unrelated or useless to the group. He'd been kicked more than once.

"Maybe they didn't like you sending a vore meme when we were talking about service hour opportunities," You said, crossing your arms. 

"You have to admit it was funny though." (c/n) said, his smile wider. 

A smile tugged at your lips. "Yes, (c/n), it was funny. I laughed a little," 

The boy gave himself a high five and you rolled your eyes. (c/n) was really adorable and you couldn't comprehend it. 

"Ooh! You know what I'm going to send?" He said, grinning wide.

"Let me guess- a weird picture of you eating my lunch." You joked, smirking. 

"Yeah, but with you in it!" He pulled out his phone and opened the camera, sticking a French fry in his mouth. He picked up another one and stuck it in your mouth, leaving you blushing bright red. "Smile!" 

You made an awkward smile and stuck up your thumb. (c/n) made a kissy face with the fry hanging out of his mouth. 

"Oh god, I look like a hag," You said laughing. "Cmon, retake it,"

"Noooooo! You look like a cutie pie," (c/n) teased, booping your nose with his finger. 

"O-oh, I, thanks," You stuttered, smiling. 

"Alright, sent. See what you think of the message with it."

You opened your phone to a new message in the chat. The message with the picture said "A picture with my (potential) formal date", and you looked up to a beaming (c/n).

"I-Is this a joke, or are you legit asking me?" You said in disbelief. 

"I am indeed asking you to go to the formal with me, (y/n)."

You laughed. "Well in this case you're going to have to delete the "potential" part of your message now," 

(c/n)'s face lit up. "Really? Ohmygod I'm so happy!"

He picked up his phone and texted "SHE SAID YES" over an over in the group chat and sent various pictures of the two of you together. 

"You being my date makes me even happier than terrorizing those people in the group chat," (c/n) said. It was true- you had never seen him this happy before. 

All of a sudden, he leaned in and quickly kissed your lips. 

"Sorry, you just have no idea how much I've been waiting to do that," He said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Me too, (c/n)," You said. You watched your phone light up with notifications from the group chat about people in disbelief about the two of you, but it made you smile. This formal was going to be the time of your life.

--------

uwu

let me know if i should write a part two where yalls go to formal ;)