-Crush x Clumsy!Reader//Library-

You had a huge science project due tomorrow, which you hadn't worked on since it was assigned last week (actually me with school work). You browsed the library, looking for some (insert favorite science subject here) related books. 

You had a decent stack of them, about 15 different books, and you were attempting to carry them to a table to start working.  But before you knew it, you collided with someone. Your books and their books went flying, scattering across the library floor. You are so clumsy, You thought. 

"Oh My God!!!! I'm so sorry!" The other  kid cried.  You recognized that voice. C/N. 

You blushed. "I-it's ok! I'm so s-s-sorry," stuttering, you rushed to pick  up your books. Looking up, you noticed C/N was looking at you. When he saw you looking at him, he blushed and looked away. 

"s-sorry."

Jesus christ, was it getting awkward. You rushed to grab your books but you and C/N grabbed the same one. If possible, you got even redder. C/N moved his hand off the book.(Cliche, i knowww) reaching your last book and adding it to the stack, you attempted to walk to the table again. 

You felt your books slipping again and stumbled around, trying not to spill the books all over again. But instead of the books falling, you felt a pair of hands steady the books. you looked up and saw a blushing C/N. He looked down but kept walking with you. 

Distracted by C/N, you continued to walk to the table. The table leg caught your foot and you tumbled forward. On top of C/N. 

The books were everywhere again, and you were on top of C/N. You blushed hard and sat up. 

"OH LORD, I'M SO SORRY!" You internally screamed and got up. 

"O-oh, Umm.. Its ok.." C/N whispered. You thought his stuttering was quite adorable. 

He sat up and gathered your books. 

"thanks..." You said. 

You went to grab your books, but C/N motioned for you to sit down. He set down all your books. 

"I wouldn't want you to fall again," He said quietly while scratching his neck. 

You blushed and thanked him. He walked off to wherever he left his books.

Le Time Skip brought to you by me attempting to write a decent story

You managed to get most of your project done, but it was getting late and you needed to head home. You went to get up, but the edge of your shirt was stuck in the chair (how does that even happen tho). You tugged at your shirt and eventually got it out, but with your tugging momentum sent you flying backwards. 

You facepalmed at your clumsiness and got up, brushing yourself off. You heard the pounding of footsteps and turned around, seeing C/N running towards you. 

"Y/N!!! ARE YOU OK?? I HEARD YOU FALL AND-" He stopped to take a breath and calm himself down. "You-you are ok, right?"

"yeah, thanks." 

"Just making sure my little clutz is ok~" He said with a smirk.

You were his little clutz, you thought laughing.

You got up and saw B/F/N filming the whole thing. 

"B/F/NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" You screamed and ran  after them. C/N just watched and laughed. 

---------------------------------------

lol sorry this chapter was weird (¤﹏¤)  

anyways

leave a comment (if ya want)

thanks for reading m8s, i'm out

-ren