-senpai!crush x yandere!reader//mine-

request from Potato_Queen_33 , enjoy!!!

i had so much fun writing this hhshjdjjfdsn i hope you like it although i tried not to make the reader too creepy or erratic but idk if it worked :()

warning: there's gonna be some blood and murder and potentially some potty language due to the story so if that bothers you please do not read this!!

-----------

Your feet clicked down the hall, your eyes eagerly searching for the boy. You knew he would be leaving his final class of the day and heading to his locker right about now-

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" A student spat at you, frowning. 

"Oh, sorry." You smiled sweetly at the boy, before moving out of his way and continuing your walk to (c/n)'s locker. Nothing could ruin your excitement to talk to him. 

You soon caught sight of the (h/c)-haired boy packing up his backpack, ready to go home for the weekend. "(c/n)!" You called, waving excitedly and running over to him. 

He rubbed his temples and looked over to you. "Hi, (y/n). Shock you're here to bother me today." 

You just giggled and blushed. "Hmm, does your head hurt? I have painkillers if you want so-" 

He held up a hand to shush you. "No. I don't want any. Please just...leave me alone? I'm trying to be nice about it but you're making my headache worse." 

Your smile slightly faltered, but instantly you regained your composure. "Me? Annoying? PSH! You love me, right?

(c/n) rolled his eyes, trying to keep calm. 

"See? I even wore these (c/n/f/c) heels for you! Do you like them?" You beamed, holding up your legs and showing off your shoes. 

"Mhm. Great." (c/n) said, closing his locker and walking away from you, meeting another girl at her locker that you recognized as (g/n). Lately, (c/n) had been blowing you off and going to talk to the other girl. They walked together, texted, and talked all the time. 

You frowned. How could (c/n) like another girl over you?  You and (c/n) were meant to be...

You watched your boy and the girl talk with each other, and (g/n) turned around and looked at your seething form, laughing. 

That was all that was needed to set you off. 

You stormed out into the courtyard, face red and fists clenched. How dare she take your senpai. Now it was your turn to get back at her. 

You sat down under your favorite tree in the courtyard, eyes brimming with tears. You pulled out your phone and texted (c/n):

                                                                  you: hey. i'm sorry about being so annoying before. i just                                                                          like to talk with you and i understand i should have left you                                                                      alone. i hope your head feels better. xx

(c/n): thanks for apologizing. 

                                                                   you: see you tomorrow! sorry for being rude to (g/n) as                                                                               well. tell her that for me

                                                                   read at 3:24

Did you mean what you said? Of course not. You hated that girl. You wouldn't be happy until she was gone. You smirked at your white lies. (c/n) would never know. Next, you pulled up (g/n)'s contact and began a text. 

                                                                   you: hey. i'm sorry about before. i was wondering if you                                                                             could meet me later today by the big tree in the courtyard                                                                         to talk? totally fine if you can't. 

(g/n): sure. i'd love to talk :) btw,
 i'm not mad, just confused. 

You chuckled to yourself. She had no clue. She'd get her payback for taking your (c/n). 

Now, it was time for you to get your plan ready. You dug around in your backpack to find your machete you *casually* carried around. You casually held it behind your back and waited for (g/n), casually checking your phone and thinking about what you'd say to (g/n).

After a while, you heard footsteps and saw (g/n) walk over to you. 

"Hey, (g/n)." You said, smiling bashfully. "I'm so sor-"

"It's totally fine. I know you like (c/n), and I know it must be hard to see us together. I completely get it." She said, smiling sadly. 

together. 

she said they were together.

without you. 

You seethed. 

"I'm so sorry for acting so rude to you. Could you tell (c/n) I'm sorry for bothering him all the time too?" You said innocently, twirling your hair. 

"Of course. Here, a hug will help." The girl smiled. She pulled you into an embrace, and that's when you took your opportunity, whipping out the machete. 

After the deed was done quickly and silently, you wiped yourself off and changed clothes so you wouldn't look suspicious and headed on your way, leaving the poor girl alone. 

time skip to next school day

You strode after (c/n) in the courtyard, who was frantically looking around for a certain someone. 

"(c/n), do you need help?" You said calmly. He spun around to face you. 

"Oh. You. Uh, I can't find (g/n), and she usually texts me when she's not coming to school..." He said worriedly. 

"Huh. That's not good," You trailed off, feigning concern at the whereabouts of his girlfriend. "Hey, if you want to talk about it, we can walk around the courtyard. I'm here for you, and not in a creepy way." You smiled softly, reaching out and gently placing a hand on the boy's shoulder. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I guess that would help." He said, sighing. 

Internally, you smiled. Your plan was going perfectly.

You gently walked (c/n) over to your tree. "If you ever need anything, I'm always here for you." 

He nodded. 

You neared the sight of (g/n). Your heart raced. (c/n) stopped in his tracks. 

"Oh my God." He muttered. 

You grabbed his hand and pulled him, but he wouldn't budge. You smiled at him. "Come on. I need to talk to you." 

"It was you...you..monster!" He yelled, turning around and trying to run. You were too fast though and grabbed his arm and pulled him back, clapping a hand over his mouth. 

"Me? A monster? Of course not! I did it for the good of our relationship! She was only getting in the way, so I had to get rid of her!" You smiled, pulling him closer to you. 

"Get off me!" He said, trying to get away from you. "We aren't dating! I'd never date a monster! HELP!" 

You leaned your mouth closer to him and whispered, "No. I won't get away. Because you're mine.

-----------

YOU SO FORKIN PRECIOUS WHEN U SMILE 

lol not the time for bazzi songs. so sorry if that got dark at the end whoopsie

anyways OMG WERE ALMOST AT 60K READS WHAAAT? THX FOR READING ALL OF YOU