-crush x reader//beanbag fight-

this is gonna be short and shitty because i dont have any good ideas to write about today but i wanted to update bc its been a bit since i have

also--i wont be able to update for like a week and a half starting on friday bc ill be on vacation so when i get back ill try to do some updates

anyways happy reading and try not to cringe to hard 0-0

-----------------------

(c/n) had the tv on, playing his favorite movie, and the two of you were sitting on beanbags eating (f/s)/(favorite snack). You got up to use the bathroom, and when you came back to sit down, (c/n) had a weird smile on his face. 

"What are you doing, (c/n)?"

"Nothing, just sit down..." 

You went to sit down, but felt the beanbag pulled from under you, letting you slam onto the floor. (im sorry this is so cringy)

"It's on," You said, giggling. 

You stood up and grabbed your beanbag from (c/n)'s hands and whacked him with it. He let out a strangled cry and you tried to stifle your laughter, but failed. 

(c/n) threw off your beanbag and grabbed his, standing up. You tried to grab your beanbag but he hit you with the beanbag, then started chasing you while yelling. 

"Get back here (y/n)!" 

"No!" You yelled, laughing hysterically while running from (c/n). 

You ran back to your beanbag and grabbed it. (c/n), however, was not far behind and slammed his beanbag full force into your back, which knocked you over onto your (f/c) beanbag. 

(c/n) kept lightly hitting you, until you put your hands up in surrender. 

"You win, (c/n), stop hitting me!" You giggled.

(c/n) just smirked. 

  ----------------------- 

idk what that ending was, i had no clue how to end it and yes, i know that sucked so please dont tell me it  did 

and i was just looking at the story stats and i just realized we're so close to 1k reads, so should i do something like a q and a or something when it hits 1k or nah? 

thanks for reading and sorry this was so short