-popular!sweet!crush x reader//pizza-

request from myself. enjoy.

i've had this idea for a while, so i really hope you enjoy :) it's pretty much for myself because i'm basing the crush on my crush. wowiE

enjoy my friends 

--------

It was the night of the school dance, and you stepped into the school with your friends, smiling and laughing. You felt pretty good tonight, since you had dressed up nice and did your hair and put on makeup (if you don't use makeup sorry). 

As your group made your way to the dance floor, you and (b/f/n) started to look around the crowd of people, looking at the various kids that showed up. And of course, your eyes fell on a certain (c/n) with his friends. 

He. Looked. Good. 

You looked away after a quick stare, and of course, (b/f/n) noticed and elbowed you, wiggling her eyebrows. "Ooooo, is (y/n) watching (c/n)?" 

You shook your head, face flushing. After socializing for a bit, you and (b/f/n) decided to go look for food. After trekking around the dance, you finally found the table holding the lukewarm pizza and soda. 

"I'm gonna grab a piece, wait for me here!" You screamed at (b/f/n) over the pulsing music. She nodded, but walked off. You groaned, but snatched a piece of pizza and ran after her. You yelled her name, trying to catch her and not get lost in the swarm of people. 

Of course, you being you, didn't look where you were going and ran right into someone, the pizza slice hitting their clean tux and getting sauce and grease all over. (i feel like the reader runs into people a lot. huh)

You stopped in shock, eyes widened in horror as you realized the tux you ruined belonged to (c/n). People's eyes traveled to you two, and laughter, whispers, and a hush fell over the crowd of people around you. You met eyes with (c/n) and immediately looked away, your face burning. 

"I-I'm-so sor-sorry..." You stuttered out, not able to find your voice. (c/n) took a deep breath and turned around, hurrying off. You slowly walked off and sank into a ball against the wall of the gym, burying your face in your hands. 

You felt someone's arms wrap around you, and you looked up to see a concerned looking (b/f/n). "Hey, I saw  what happened..." She said, looking over your frowning face. "I just wanted to see if you were ok..." 

"No! I'm not ok. What makes you think I'm ok?!" You whisper-yelled, feeling tears of embarrassment brim your eyes. 

(b/f/n) sighed, wrapping you in a hug and helping you to your feet. "Don't let that get in the way of you having a good time. Come on." 

You and your friend walked back to a chair, and (b/f/n) being the good friend she is, helped calm you down and tried to keep your mind off the incident. 

But of course, the certain pizza stained boy and his friends look over to you from their group and poke at (c/n), causing you to look away all upset again. 

"(b/f/n), they're making fun of me." You sadly mumbled.

"Well, if those dumb boys are making my best friend miserable, I'm gonna go over there and smack some sense into them." She got up and stormed over to the group while you watched and moped. 

But, what you saw was not what you had expected. 

(b/f/n)'s eyebrows raised, she smiled, laughed, and enthusiastically nodded at (c/n). You furrowed your eyebrows. 

As you turned away, you didn't notice (c/n) getting pushed over to you by his friends, who when you turned around, fled off, leaving you and (c/n).

"Uh, hi," the boy awkwardly said, running a hand through his hair. 

You frowned. "Hi..."

"I just wanted to say that I don't want you to feel bad about the pizza. I hate this suit anyways," (c/n) chuckled. 

You raised an eyebrow. 

"Seriously." 

"Well then why were you and your friends laughing at me?" You said nervously. 

"W-what?" He said, puzzled. 

"You and your friends, and my friend too. Over there." You glumly explained, turning around.

(c/n)'s eyes widened in understanding. "ohhh, that...uh, they were kinda bothering me about asking you to dance since I kinda like you..." He trailed off, face red.

"I-wha-me?" You stuttered. 

"Yeah," He awkwardly said, sticking out his hand. "Care to dance?" 

"Ehiwhsjajaj-sure." You said, smiling. 

And so, you and (c/n) danced and maybe he gave you a kiss but ran away because he was embarrassed. 

————-

cute cute cute cute