-youtuber!crush x youtuber!reader//live streams-

so this is most likely the last update for like a week and a half because vacation, and im not bringing my laptop to write and i cant get the app on my phone, so i will only have access to the website on my phone, which you can't update on ;-;  ill be able to see notifications and i can reply to comments so at least thats something

sooooo, im making a longer update for you guys 

hope u enjoy some cringy story 

if these are mentioned in the story, this is what they mean:

y/t/n: youtube name

c/y/n: crush's youtube name

y/s/n: your ship name

--------------------

Your YouTube channel was steadily growing, and you already had a following of over 1.2 million subscribers! Your funny, sarcastic, and charming personality and your entertaining videos made all your subscribers love you.

You and c/n often did collabs on your's and his channel, and lately, people had started shipping you in the comments and online using #y/s/n on  pictures of the two of you. 

c/n's channel had recently hit 1 million subs, so you two decided to do a live stream together. He had told you to come to his house around 12, but it was 11:30 and you had just woken up. 

Looking at the clock, you shot out of bed and ran to your closet. "shiiiiiiiiiiiit, i'm gonna be late!" you whisper-screamed as you rifled through your closet. Finally, you decided on a f/c hoodie and leggings, with some f/c converse. You tugged a brush through your h/c hair and decided to leave it down, then proceeded to brush your teeth and apply some light make up (if you wear it). 

You sprinted from your house at 11:50 once you gathered your things together, heading for c/n's apartment. 

at around 11:59 you arrived at his door, banging on it with the little energy you had left from the sprint to his house. 

"c/n, open the door! It's freezing out!" In your rush to get ready, you forgot about the cold fall weather and regretted not taking the extra time to dress accordingly. 

"Coming~," You heard c/n chime from inside. 

The door swung open to reveal a smiling c/n holding his video camera in your direction. 

"Say hi, y/n!!" 

"Hi," You said in an emotionless voice. 

"Come on, y/n! Cheer up for your fans!"

"Well, its pretty hard to cheer up when your fREEZING YOUR ASS OFF!" 

"Oh ho ho, watch your profanity, or I  might have to punish you," C/n wiggled his eyebrows at you. 

You and c/n always jokingly flirted with eachother, even if sometimes you meant it. You both knew about the shipping between you two, and you were sure the comments were going crazy on the live stream page. You couldn't help the blush creeping onto your face, so you turned around to head over to c/n's couch, grabbing a pillow. 

C/n was busy talking to the camera, so he didn't notice you  sneaking up behind him with a pillow. You whacked him on the back of the head and he yelped, running to his room.

You of course followed him, and when you saw his computer screen broadcasting the stream onto youtube, you froze. 

The comments were full of things about you and c/n looking so cute together, how you two would make a great couple, and how it's obvious c/n and y/n like each other. 

c/n paid no mind to the comments as he placed his video camera onto the stand and was chatting happily about hitting 1m. 

You were sure your face was flushed when you sat in the chair next to  c/n and started the q & a session with the fans. 

time skip brought to you by me being a terrible writer *-*

So far, q & a had gone smoothly, the comments about you and c/n dying down, and you avoiding embarrassing yourself. You and c/n were enjoying yourselves, laughing and smiling and having fun. 

But then came the question you were dreading. 

Ok, the next one is from (insert random yt username), asking: 'are you and y/n..." c/n gulped. "...dating." 

Your face immediately flushed, as did c/n's. 

"I-if we were dating, would you care?" c/n asked. 

You mentally facepalmed. You wanted desperately to get out of there and run somewhere else to spare yourself from complete and total embarrassment. You looked down and spun in your spinny chair (idk what theyre called?). The comments, again, were filling with how much the viewers wanted you to date. 

C/n carefully studied the comments, smile growing. 

"Well, it's ok with you guys, and it's ok with me, now we just have to ask y/n." c/n wore a goofy smile. 

"Huh?" You asked, heart thumping and your face turning 10 different shades of red. 

"so, y/n, what do you say about being my girlfriend?" 

"m-me?"

"Yes, you, silly." 

"I-i'd love to, c/n."

He smiled and connected his lips with yours. It was a sweet, short kiss, but you loved it. 

When you separated, you both laughed and finished  up the life stream, your fans going crazy and your social medias blowing up. 

You layed your head on his shoulder, and c/n smiled. 

"You know what, y/n?" He asked, his voice in a playful tone. 

"What?" You chimed. 

"You being mine is waaay better than having 1m subscribers."

You playfully slapped his arm. "You're so cheesy, c/n." 

"But you still love me," 

"yep. I still love you."

  --------------------  

oh my lord 900 words 

hope you guys liked this, i really tried and i'm sorry if the end was cliche and stupid but i tried...

anyways, thanks for reading/voting/commenting, aaaaand this has over 800 reads, so thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! i'm hoping to do something special if 1k happens, so if you have any ideas pls tell me!!!!!

have a gr8 day guys :)