-transfer student!crush x shy!nerdy!reader-

requested by Saracastic_nerd :) here u go, sorry for the wait!! 

i hope you enjoy!!!

also i'm very hyped for halloween and christmas (even if it's still september) so i'm going to write some halloween/fall related one shots soon! christmas ones will start in november, or if you want me to do any other winter holiday i'll be happy to take holiday themed requests!

---------------

You rushed to class, your (f/c) backpack and books you were holding feeling like they weighed 50 pounds. 

I'm going to be late for sure....

You dashed in the door as the bell rung, and your teacher gave you a look that said "don't be late again".  As you slid into your seat near the back of the room, you noticed an unfamiliar boy standing at the front of the room. 

"ok, class, this is our new student! He's from Germany!" The teacher chimed, looking around the room. "Go ahead and introduce yourself, and tell them a bit about you." 

"uh, my name is (c/n), and I'm from Germany, but originally from here because my dad worked on a military base..." He twiddled his thumbs and you thought he looked pretty adorable since he was all flustered and- 

Your thoughts were interrupted by your teacher's voice saying your name and pointing to the empty desk next to you. You blushed and looked down.

"We'll be doing some group work now, kids, and I assigned you groups to read from your textbook." the teacher explained. 

You groaned, since you hated group work. You were very shy and quiet around people you didn't know, and usually worked by yourself.

"First group, (y/n), (b/f/n), and (c/n)...." 

You and (b/f/n) locked eyes and smiled at each other. Then you realized you'd be working with the new boy. 

(b/f/n) bounded over to your desk and waved (c/n) over. 

"Hi, (c/n)! I'm (b/f/n), (y/n)'s bestest of friends. I can tell you two will be great friends~" She chirped, and you felt your face flush and smacked her with the textbook. You saw (c/n) squirm uncomfortably out of the corner of your eye and blushed more. 

"OW! OW! SORRY! IT WAS A JOOOKE!" (b/f/n) wailed. 

"Let's just read the textbook..." you mumbled. 

timeskip 2 later

The group work had gone rather smoothly so far. (b/f/n) mostly kept quiet, and you and (c/n) kept to yourself. Occasionally, you'd look over to (c/n) and make awkward eye contact, but you would quickly avert your eyes to the passage in the book. 

Suddenly you felt someone poke your cheek. 

"Why do you always look so angry, (y/n)?" (b/f/n) asked. 

"er, I'm not angry," you said. 

"But you're frowning!" 

"Am not. I just have a serious case of RBF."  You sarcastically said, acting as if you were sick. "If you keep poking me, you might get it too." 

You heard (c/n) snicker. 

"You're such a bully, (y/n)." 

You smirked. "Yep. I'm such a bully. You better take me to the principal." 

"Maybe I will." 

The bell rang and you gathered your things and walked with (b/f/n) to your next class.