-girl!crush x girl!reader//sleepover-

request from aima_unicorn ^_^ hope you like it :)

----------------

It was just a regular Friday. You walked down the sidewalk to you house (if you ride the bus sorry) and listened to music like always. You would probably just sit around and do homework like usual.

You soon heard loud footsteps behind you.

Who could that be... you thought.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" Someone said. "Wait up!!"

You turned around at the familiar voice and smiled when you realized it was (c/n) running after you.

"I thought I'd never catch up to you! Bleh!" She wheezed, clutching her stomach dramatically. "You walk so fast!"

You blushed. "Heh...sorry,"

(c/n) ruffled your hair and rested her arm on your shoulder. You looked down to try and hide your red-colored face and heard the (h/c) girl giggle.

"So, (y/n), I was having a sleepover tonight with a few other people, and, I was wondering if you'd like to come!"

Wait...was (c/n) inviting you to her house? For a sleepover????

"Y-yeah! That sounds fun." You mumbled shyly.

"Great! See you at 5 at my house!" (c/n) said, grinning widely and winked at you before walking off.

You just stood there with your face burning 1,000 shades of red.

time skip to le sleepover ;)

As you knocked on the door of the house you were told was (c/n)'s, you began to feel a little scared if you actually were at the right house.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open to reveal a smiling (c/n).

"Hey! I'm glad you're here!" She loudly said, beckoning you inside. "My parents are on a trip for the weekend, so I got the whole residence to myself!!"

"Where should i put my stu-"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE COMING!!! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!!!" (b/f/n) screamed and tackled you in a hug.

"I didn't...know....you'd be...here...." You wheezed. "G-get off...of me...(b/f/n)...you'll kill me..."

"Oh, sorry, heh," (b/f/n) sat up and you took in a big breath of air.

Meanwhile, (c/n) was trying to hold in her laughter but was failing miserably, which caused you to blush yet again, and of course (b/f/n) noticed and wiggled her eyebrows at you.

"Are you ok, (y/n)?" (c/n) asked, still giggling a bit.

"Not any thanks to that animal," You grouched, motioning to (b/f/n), who was smirking at you.

"Let's go get some pizza. I'm hungry." (b/f/n) said, rubbing her stomach.

The three of you walked to the kitchen and you saw boxes of (y/f/p) (that's your favorite pizza btw) and an assortment of chips, pop, pocky, candy, and cookies.

You and the two other girls pigged out on food until you felt sick.

"Uhhhhh...I feel sickkk..." You groaned, flopping on the couch.

"Let's play a game to get your mind off of your 'sickness'." (c/n) suggested.

"Ooh! I have a GREAT idea!!!" (b/f/n) screeched.

great...she's probably gotten high off sugar... you thought.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..." You groaned. It was never a good idea to play truth or dare with (b/f/n).

"Lighten up a bit (l/n)," (c/n) said, jokingly punching your arm.

"(y/n) just loves truth or dare~" (b/f/n) said evilly. "(Y/N)! truth or dare."

You wished you could flush yourself down a toilet.

"uhhh...none?" you said, nervously playing with your hair.

"OK! dare it is!"

"NONONONONO! I said none!"

"I dare you to...hmmm...OOH! Sing and dance to "hips don't lie" and send a video of it to 5 of your contacts!" (idk it was the best thing i could think of lol)

You groaned and covered your face with a pillow. "Do I have to?"

"Yes! I could've given you a worse option, you know!"

You sighed and gave your friend your phone to record it.

"And I'm on tonight you know my hips don't lie, And I'm starting to feel it's right, all the attraction, the tension, don't you see baby, this is perfection" You sang in monotone while moving your arms around.

(b/f/n) was dying of laughter and (c/n) was laughing too.

"That was great, (y/n)!" (c/n) cheered and (b/f/n) rolled around on the ground.

You snatched your phone from her and grudgingly sent the video to 5 people.

(b/f/n) sat up and wiped tears from her eyes. "That was golden."

You rolled your eyes and looked away.

"Ok! (c/n)! Your turn!"

"(b/f/n), it's your turn..." You said, but the girl ignored you.

"Truth or dare!" (b/f/n) said evilly.

"Er, dare? I guess?"

"OOH! I have the perfect one for you!!!" (b/f/n) scooted over to (c/n) and whispered something in her ear. She blushed and slowly walked over to you.

oh great...what did that girl tell her to do...

(c/n) bit her lip and scooted closer to you, and your face heated up.

"You're the worst, (b/f/n)." she said. (b/f/n) smirked at (c/n).

"DO IT ALREADY, WOMAN!" (b/f/n) screeched.

(c/n) quickly kissed your cheek and scooted away, covering her face.

You zoned out and felt your face turn an intense shade of red.

When you came back to reality and realized (c/n) kissed you, you looked at (b/f/n) who was smiling ear to ear.

"Wh-what did you dare (c/n) to do?" You asked.

"I told her to kiss the cutest person in the room!" (b/f/n) smiled evilly again.

"W-wha-huh?" You stuttered. You glanced to (c/n) and saw her blushing and looking at the ground.

"And, the best part is, I got it on video!" She said.

"WHAT." You yelled, standing up and lunging for (b/f/n)'s phone. She quickly got out of the way and you fell on top of (c/n).

"AH! SORRY!" You screeched and quickly got off of the blushing girl. "ARE YOU OK?"

"Y-yeah..heh," (c/n) awkwardly said. "Uh, and, sorry, about, uh, earlier, you know.."

"It's fine...I kinda enjoyed it..." You blurted. "Wait. Ignore what I just said." You heard a small giggle from (c/n).

"That's ok, I enjoyed it too."

----------------

yayy i finally updated!

Hope you guys liked this, and also!

Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments! I never would've thought i'd have over 5.5k reads on this!

you guys are seriously the best