-crush x reader//fireworks-

yes im aware this is published on july 5th not july 4th im sorryyyy

OH MAH LORD HOW DID THIS GET UP TO OVER 100 READS AHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING!!!!!

and heres a new update bc i feel patriotic (its independence day in america so all of you guys not from here have a one shot about  fireworks lol)

happy reading my friends

------------------------

You and (C/N) were  going to see a fireworks show together. 

It was cold out because of the night, so you packed a ton of blankets and had on a large (F/C) hoodie with leggings. You walked into the kitchen to pack snacks when you felt two arms wrap around your waist. 

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," (C/N) said. "Watcha doin?" 

You smiled. "I'm packing snacks for tonight. What cookies do you want?" You asked while looking at the different cookies stacked in the cabinet. (if you dont like cookies, pretend its something else).

"hmmm...(F/C)." 

You hummed in agreement and packed the rest of the snacks, making your way to the grassy area outside your apartment.  You spread out a blanket on the grass and sat down with (C/N). 

(C/N) wrapped a blanket around you and him and took out the cookies. 

Soon the fireworks started and you and (C/N) cuddled together while watching the colorful display. 

(C/N) watched you staring in awe at the show and smiled. You looked adorable. 

He took your hand and laced it with his. "I love you, (Y/N)." 

  ------------------------ 

im sorry that was trashy and short oh my lord

anyways thanks to everyone who votes and comments and reads this! ^.^

maybe a new one shot later...i have a bunch of summer homework to do so idk when i can update next 

 thanks for reading, and im oout

-ren