-bad!crush x 'good'!reader-

request for LIlyBennett394 ! i hope u enjoy :)

p.s.- (t/n) means teacher's name 

p.p.s- i tried not to get too carried away on this one shot because it was so fun to write, so i apologize if it was too long :')

-----

"(y/n)! Hi!" Someone yelled to you as you walked down the halls. 

You smiled and waved, continuing on your trek to get to your class. More people waved or smiled, and you met with a few friends around your locker. 

Around the school, you were pretty popular, you had your close group of friends, and you were known as the resident goodie-two shoes. 

You despised that people thought that about you. No one invited you to parties because of this.  You apparently were to good to have fun. The teachers always had you do all their "messenger" work or things like that, because you were viewed as good and responsible. 

And then there were your parents. Yes, they meant well, but their standards for you were irrationally high and they were pretty strict. 

In your opinion, you weren't really that good. You just didn't get the chance to show your other side yet.  

You stepped into class, your (f/c) converse lightly touching the floor. "Good morning, (t/n)!" 

"Morning, (y/n)! Would you mind giving (t/n) this paper? She's just across the hall." You teacher smiled as you took the paper and took it to the other classroom. 

As soon as you left the classroom, you rolled your eyes. Why did everyone have to think you were so good?

You walked into the other classroom and found the other teacher's desk. "Excuse me, but (t/n) wanted me to bring this paper to you." You said sweetly. 

"Oh, thank you very much!" The teacher said, smiling warmly at you. 

You nodded and turned to leave the room, but a boy with (h/l) (h/c) hair sitting in the back caught your eye. He was wearing jeans, a black zip-up, and a beanie, and he was carelessly doing something on his phone while eating gum. You recognized him as (c/n), the school's resident "bad boy". 

He caught you looking at him and raised his eyebrows. "What're you looking at?" 

You felt your cheeks flame for no reason and turned to leave. "Nothing."

During your class, you couldn't focus. You couldn't get that stupid (c/n) out of your head. He wasn't a person you'd normally take interest in, but for some reason he intrigued you. You groaned and cracked your knuckles. 

You had made up your mind. You'd talk to this boy to see what made him so interesting to your mind. 

time skip to lunch 

You held your lunch tray and scanned around the lunchroom to find (c/n)'s table, but he was nowhere to be found. 

Suddenly, you saw him slip out a back door in the cafeteria. You furrowed your eyebrows and followed him outside. 

You saw (c/n) sit against the brick wall of the school and pull out a cigarette. He lit it and took a long puff. 

"Smoking's not good for you, you know?" You blurted, immediately regretting it. 

(c/n)'s (e/c) eyes focused on you, and he frowned. "Why are you here?" 

"Er, I wanted to talk to you?" Your words came out more like a question rather than an answer. 

The boy rolled his eyes, but didn't object. You sat far away from him in fear you'd smell like smoke. 

"S-so...do you want to talk?" The words rolled off your tongue easily, somehow. You had never, ever thought of talking to guys like him. So why were you doing it now?

-

It had been a few weeks since that first lunch. Now you and (c/n)'s lunch meetings were regular weekly things, and you even texted. 

Now he'd asked you to hang out with him after school. And you'd accidentally said yes. 

Of course you wanted to go, but how would you get out without grabbing your parent's attention?

You paced your bedroom, trying to figure out what to do. You sighed and decided to try to twist the truth to get out. 

"Hey, mom?" You said, playing with the hem of your shirt. "I was wondering if I could go out to the mall with (b/f/n)? I'll be back by midnight, because we wanted to see a movie, get food, shop, you know?" 

Your mom looked up from her phone and smiled. "Of course, sweetie! Should I drive you?" 

"Oh, no thanks, mom. I'll probably walk and get some fresh air. I know it's late, but I'll be careful," You nervously laughed. 

Your mom smiled again. "Ok, have fun dear!" 

You sighed with relief and walked out of the house to meet (c/n) at the park. You spotted him and walked over. 

"Hey," You said, grinning. (c/n) nodded and motioned for you to follow him. You walked until you got to what you presumed was his house. The two of you walked around his backyard and sat down. 

(c/n) pulled out a cigarette and lit it, the smell of smoke drifting over to you. 

It was quiet until (c/n) walked over. "Thank you for talking to me, (y/n). You're not as much of a goodie as I thought." 

You winked at him. "And you're not as bad as I thought you were." It was true, (c/n) was actually a good person under the cool guy front he puts up. 

You searched his (e/c) eyes, and noticed his moving down to your lips. Before you knew it, his chapped lips crashed into yours. Your hands moved up around (c/n)'s neck and your  fingers laced into his hair. (c/n)'s hands moved to your waist and you moved closer to him, deepening the kiss. 

You only parted for breath, and you rested your head on his shoulder. 

"My parents would flip if they knew we were a thing, you know." You whispered. "But that's ok."

(c/n) laughed and wrapped his arms tighter around you. 

-----

if anyone is reading this, i had a question for you! should i write a stranger things one-shots book? i've wanted to for a while, but i didn't know if anyone would read it ._. let me know if you think i should!