❄️holiday special #1❄️

request from -Anonymous_Jams_13- ! Enjoy!! 

 -------

It was a snowy day, and you and (c/n) were decorating your house for Christmas. 

You and him were stringing (f/c) lights around your house, and when you turned them all on, your house looked like it came straight out from the North Pole. 

Now you two decided to put up the Christmas tree. 

"(y/n), help! I can't hold this thing much longer!" (c/n) groaned as you tried to fasten the tree into its stand. 

"Hold on! I almost got it...there!" 

(c/n) let go of the tree with a sigh, and you stood next to him to examine your work. 

"Looks festive enough," You said. "Now the lights!" You beamed and grabbed the box of tree lights. 

"How many more lights do we need in this house?" (c/n) said, laughing. 

"More! You will never have too many lights." 

You and (c/n) worked together to cover the tree with lights, throwing the strands around it and when you were done, the tree twinkled like stars. 

The two of you dragged the ornament box over by the tree. 

"Hey, I remember this one!" You said as you pulled out a (childhood tv show) ornament. "I used to be totally obsessed with this show!" 

You giggled as you placed it on the branch. 

(c/n) took out one that looked like a snowflake. "Where'd you get this one?" 

You looked over in (c/n)'s direction. "Oh, I actually have no idea," 

(c/n) laughed and put it on the tree. You dug around in the ornament box and found an old, dusty Santa hat. 

"Oh my gosh," You said, smiling. "You need to wear this, (c/n)!" 

(c/n) furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of it. "How old is that thing?" 

"Oh, I don't know! Not too old, probably. Put it on!" You yelled, walking over to where he stood. 

You ruffled his (h/c) hair and quickly placed the Santa hat on his head. 

"AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK HILARIOUS!" You fell to the ground, rolling around and clutching your sides.  Luckily, you could snap a few pictures before (c/n) slapped your phone out of your hands. He threw the Santa hat at your face and went back to decorating the tree. 

You sighed and joined him, but the thought of him in the hat still caused you to giggle. When you finished decorating the tree, the two of you stepped back to admire your work. 

"I think we did pretty good." (c/n) said, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. You leaned your head on his shoulder and smiled. 

"OOH! I HAVE A GOOD IDEA!" (c/n) yelled, releasing you from his arms. "LET'S MAKE HOT COCO!" 

He danced around the room like a little kid, and grabbed your hand, pulling you to the kitchen. He fixed the two of you some and handed you a warm (f/c) mug. 

"Thanks," You smiled. 

The two of you sat down on the couch, with your head on his chest and his arm wrapped around you securely. You sighed in content. Everything was perfect.

(c/n) planted light kisses on the top of your head, causing you to blush. "Merry Christmas, (y/n)." 

"Merry Christmas." 

 -------

OoF was that ok?? I was imagining me with my crush while i was writing that and it seemed cute so i guess so? ? ?

anyways, i hope you have a wonderful holiday, and i'm super hyped because tomorrow's Christmas Eve! Hopefully I'll do my next holiday request either today or tomorrow, because I have a special one planned for Christmas Day. 

have a good day