-cold!smart!annoying!crush x smart!kind!reader-

request from CryaoticSkies , enjoy ! i wasn't completely sure on what to write about, so i really hope this was ok for you :)

also, i published the stranger things one shots book, so feel free to take a look at that if you want :)

-------

(b/f/n) pov

I plopped down in my seat by (f/n) and (o/f/n) (that's other friend's name, btw) and (c/n). I hated this class. (f/n) and (o/f/n) were fine, it was just (c/n). I don't really understand why (y/n) likes him. He might be one of the most annoying people I know!

The teacher went up to the whiteboard and began to go over last night's homework. It was quiet, except for a few students whispering or the teacher talking. And some obnoxious tapping. 

I immediately looked over to (c/n) to see him tapping his pen on the desk. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. 

"Oh my God, (c/n), STOP!" I hissed at him. He looked up and met my eyes. 

"No." The boy smirked and continued tapping. 

"Can you please stop?" (f/n) said, holding her head in her hands. 

"Hmm...No! Make me." 

I clenched my fists as he continued the tapping with the stupid pen. 

I glared over to him and snatched the pen from him, throwing it on the ground.

time skip, switch to (y/n) pov!

The bell finally rang, and you happily got out of your seat and ran to find (b/f/n). And when you did, she was fuming. 

"What happened to you, (b/f/n)?" You asked, laughing. She looked up at you and glared. 

"(c/n)." She bluntly said. 

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Again? When he's with me he doesn't talk much!" 

"Well, lucky you!" (b/f/n) said, throwing her hands up in the air. "Wait, (y/n)! Why do you even like that guy?" 

You blushed. "W-well, he can be nice to me and he's pretty cu-" 

"Never mind. I don't want the mush!" 

You laughed and walked to your next class, but little did you know (c/n) had hear what you said. 

-------

???was that too short??? 

???

??

?

anyways, thanks for all the votes and comments :)))) i love reading all of the comments, and they make my day~ 

stay tuned for more low quality updates and maybe check out my other book?? 

ok byeee