-popular!mean!crush x mean!reader//joke-

request for Automatic_Reject ! i hope u enjoy :) 

---------

"(y/n)! Hey (y/n)!" The all-too familiar voice of (c/n) said. 

"What do you wa-" 

Your sentence was cut off by the boy throwing a wad of paper at you. 

You quickly flashed (c/n) the finger and laughed. 

"You think you're so cool, dontcha, sweetie?" (c/n) said, winking.

"Mmm, totally." You said, drawing out your words. 

You looked back down at your worksheet and tried to focus, but (c/n) and his friends were laughing about who knows what. 

"Oh my God, do you ever shut up?" You shot at them. 

"No, but do you? It'd be nice." One of his friends said back. 

You tried to hide your frown but you obviously weren't doing a great job, as the boy started snickering again. 

"Oh shut up!" (c/n) said, laughing and punching his friend's arm. 

You turned around and blushed lightly. 

(c/n) was one of the most popular boys in your school, plus he was on the baseball team and was one of the best players there. You, on the other hand, were sort of a nobody. You had a lot of friends, just not anyone that was popular. 

Sometimes, you'd walk past (c/n) in the halls and he'd punch you, and you'd laugh and kick his leg in response. 

You would also take turns throwing insults at each other. That part wasn't fun.

The bell rang, snapping you out of your thoughts as you collected your things and hurried to your locker, ready to finally go home. 

A hand grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. 

"Hey! Why were you talking to (c/n) like that?!" a boy you recognized as (c/n)'s friend.

"Well, it's kind of our thing to fool around like that, I guess." You shrugged.

"We'd all appreciate if  you kept your annoying self away from us! No one wants to hear your voice, especially (c/n)!" 

"Well, I-" You began. 

"I don't care! Will you stop trying to be so cool?" The boy continued. 

"It's pathetic." Another boy chimed. 

You frowned and tried to turn around to go, but another boy grabbed your arm and turned you around to face the group. 

"If I was you, I'd leave this stupid school forever, weirdo. No one likes you." 

Tears threatened to fall from your eyes and you willed yourself not to cry. 

The boys shoved you into the hallway and you hit someone, crying a little. 

"Oh my god, are you alright?" The person said, helping you up. 

You sniffled and nodded. You instantly recognized (c/n) and turned away. 

"Hey, (y/n)! What's wrong?!"

You shook your head and walked down the stairs away from the boy. Unfortunately, (c/n) was too fast and caught up with you. He grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into a hug. 

"Tell me what's wrong. I was worried, stupid." He said. 

"I-it's your friends...they-" you began, but (c/n) cut you off and ran down the stairs and out the school.

You sighed and walked out to your car. He probably didn't want to hear you complain. 

You looked around the parking lot and saw a group of boys. It turned out it was (c/n) and his friends. Great. 

As you got closer, you heard (c/n) yelling at the boys. 

"If I ever hear one of you picked on (y/n) again, I will have your heads! Got it?!" He yelled. 

"Geez, yes! But why do you care so much about her?" One of his friends scoffed. 

"I-uh-she's...nice! I don't want nice people getting bullied!" (c/n)'s face turned red and you laughed silently. 

As you got in your car, you took out your phone and texted (c/n). 

You: thanks 

(c/n): ?

You: i saw what happened before. 

(c/n): ...oh

(c/n): it really wasn't a big deal

(c/n): i don't like people picking on the girl i like.

You: wait what

(c/n): ahhhhHHHHHH NO NO NO I DIDN'T WANT TO SEND THAT AHHHHH

You giggled and shut off your phone, beginning to drive back home.

(c/n): (y/n)!! Ignore that!!!!!

(c/n): hhhhhhhhhh (y/n) where are yoU ignore thattt

(c/n): I know you can see this!!

(c/n): come on, girl, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

---------

Sorry for being very dead and inactive lately! I'm on break so i'll try to update a lot more before the holidays! If you have a holiday themed request, let me know!!

P.S: I updated my request format, so please check out the introduction of this book to see it!

have a good day!!!