-crush x reader//drabble mini stories-

i have mounds of summer homework due in a few weeks, and instead of getting it done, what am i doing? updating this. i am amazing at procrastinating. 

anyways, have a few pointless drabble mini one shots, and thanks for the votes and comments and reads!!! you guys are great ^-^

on with the story

--------------------------------------

mini story 1: cuddles

 You were napping on the couch when you felt someone wiggle up next to you. You turned your head and opened an eye to spot (C/N) next to you. He noticed your eye open and wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder. You smiled slightly and scooted closer to him, turning over so you'd be facing him, then burying your face in his chest. He stroked your hair and you began to fall back asleep. "I love you, (Y/N),"

mini story 2: baking

You woke up in your bed to find (C/N) missing. He usually would be asleep still. 

"(C/N)?" You called groggily.

"(C/N)?"

Finally you heard a response, but quietly. You crawled out of bed to go find (C/N), only to find him in the kitchen holding a runny lump of something and the kitchen a mess. "Wha-"

"I'm sorry (Y/N)...I was trying to make you a birthday cake...but this happened..."

You normally would've gotten angry, but since (C/N) was acting all cutesy and shy you couldn't manage to stay angry at him. 

"I-It's ok," You said while hugging him. 

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)," 

"Thanks (C/N).."

mini story 3: homework

You had been working on homework for 6 hours, ever since you came home from school. You hadn't eaten anything or left your room, and (C/N) had started to  worry about you. 

"(Y/N)?" He called while entering your room, seeing you scribbling things down on a paper while trying to watch a video on your laptop with your earbuds in. 

"(Y/N), I think you should take a break...you've been working for hours..." (C/N) said, his voice laced with concern. 

"(Y/N)!" He yelled, trying to get your attention. Still, you wrote numbers and symbols down, trying to keep up the video. 

(C/N) sighed and reached over to your laptop, pausing the video.

"What was that for?" You said annoyed. 

"I want you to take a break, you've been working for hours! I was starting to get worried about you." He said with a small smile.

"Oh," You said, your face turning a light shade of pink. 

"Lets go get a snack. You can keep working when we get back." (C/N) said as he grabbed your hand and let you out of your room, planting a small kiss on your forehead.

--------------------------------------

aaand there you go. i don't think those turned out too badly, but who knows

thanks for reading guys, and i'll see you later

-ren