-soccer player!crush x artist!reader-

request from xX_Very_Ereri_Xx , i hope you enjoy :)

also, is it just me or is wattpad being very glitchy for you? like it's extremely laggy and glitches out all the time..? it's pretty frustrating, and i just want to know if it's just happening to me :/

plus, WHEN TF DID THIS BOOK GET 1K + VOTES???? WHAATTT???

-------

You walked across the school field to your usual bench spot where you sit and draw after school. 

You could hear the yelling of the school's soccer team practicing. (c/n) was on the team, so that gave you even more reasons to sit on your usual bench. 

Your eyes looked around the scenery as you made your way to the bench. It was a beautiful day out; the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the grass was- 

"WATCH OUT!" Someone yelled, and you turned to see who was yelling when you got hit full force in the face with a soccer ball. The force knocked you over and you felt something trickle from your nose, which was exploding with pain. 

"OHMYGOSH, are you ok?!" (c/n) yelled as he ran up to you. 

You moved your hand up to your nose, and it came back bloody. You nodded and went to stand up, but (c/n) wrapped his arm around your shoulder. 

"I'm ok, really. You can go back to practicing." You chuckled, holding your sleeve to your nose. 

(c/n) sighed and smiled at you. "If you need anything, ask me. I'm really sorry," the flustered boy scratched the back of his neck and looked away. You couldn't tell if he was blushing or not, but you figured he wasn't. (c/n)? blushing?

You nodded and walked to the usual bench and fished out a tissue for your nose. Luckily, your bloody nose began to stop, but it still hurt. 

You fished out your sketchbook and a pencil from your backpack and began to draw. Your pencil moved smoothly over the paper as you drew. You took out your colored pencils and added strokes of greens, blues, and purples. You shaded and outlined different things. Time passed and you were completely unaware of anything happening around you. 

You finished your drawing and held it in front of you to admire. It was a drawing of a nighttime cityscape, and you had to say you were pretty proud of it. It was colorful and looked how you imagined it. 

Smiling to yourself, you packed up your things and went to leave, but someone's voice stopped you. 

"That drawing was amazing! How'd you do that?!" (c/n)'s voice chimed. 

You blushed and looked away. "Thanks.." 

"How could someone be that good? I can barely draw a stick figure! And look at all those colors!" (c/n) gushed, his face pink. 

"Practice, I guess," You giggled, smiling at (c/n)'s pink face. 

"You're amazing, (y/n)! OOH! Do you think I could have that? It's so cool!" The boy yelled, face lighting up. 

You sighed. "I don't know if I really wanted to give this away..." 

"Oh, I understand! Will you be back here tomorrow? Maybe we could hang out, the two of us!" (c/n) grinned at you. 

"Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow, but don't you have practice?" 

"I do, but I'd much rather hang out with you." (c/n) winked at you, causing your face to heat up. "And maybe you can show me how to draw like you!" 

(c/n) waved and ran back to practice, leaving you a smiling, blushing mess. 

-------

wowie i wish this would happen to me :')

anyways, if you have a request message me! I'm running a bit low on requests, so if you have an idea please let me know! when you request, pleaseeee include a plot! it makes it easier for me to write your request as you want it. if you just request a pairing, i may not write your request, but if i do, it may not be what you wanted :/ 

also, thanks for all the comments and views! almost 40k reads!