-football obsessed!girl!crush x art lover!girl!reader-

request from Caitlyn_Ganta ! i hope you enjoy :)

also, happy 2k18 everyone! hopefully this year is better than last year :=') (sob)

---------

"YEAH! (Y/N), DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?!" (c/n) screamed to you excitedly as she watched a football game. 

"Huh?" You asked, looking up from your drawing. 

"(football team) just scored a touchdown! They're gonna win the Super Bowl! YES!!!!!!!!!" She yelled, jumping up from the couch to do a little victory dance. 

You smiled and laughed. "You're pretty cute, ya know." You muttered, then covered your mouth. 

did she hear what I said?? 

(c/n) turned her head in your direction, pausing the game. "Hey, what was that?" 

You immediately felt your face flush and you looked away. "N-nothing. Go back to watching your game." 

(c/n) smirked at you and turned back to the game. 

You looked back down at the drawing you were making. It was a picture of (c/n) in her football jersey (her parents', to be exact) throwing a football. Since the two of you were pretty young, the jersey almost reached (c/n)'s knees and it looked a little like a dress. 

"Hey, (y/n)," (c/n) said, not looking away from the t.v. "Could you go fill up my chip bowl? The bag's on the counter." She robotically held out the chip bowl for you to take. 

You sighed and rolled your eyes, but took the chip bowl to the kitchen. "Anything for you, (c/n)." you muttered sarcastically. 

You could hear (c/n)'s yelling while you were filling up the chip bowl. What happened now?

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! OHMYGOSH DID YOU SEE THAT?!" (c/n) yelled. She sprang up from the couch and ran to the kitchen where you stood. She grabbed your hands and spun you around, then she wrapped you in a tight hug. 

"I'M SO HAPPYYYYY!" (c/n) yelled. "(football team) WON THE SUPER BOWLLLLL!" 

(c/n) hugged you even tighter. "Ah, (c/n), I can't...breathe...let...go!" 

The girl grabbed your hand and pulled you to the t.v. "Look. At. THAT! THEY TOTALLY DESTROYED THE OTHER TEAM!!!!" 

You raised your eyebrows. "That's great, (c/n)," 

"Hey, what's that?" (c/n) said, eyeing your drawing. 

"O-oh, that's nothing!" You tried to grab your sketchbook, but (c/n) was too quick and snatched it off the couch. 

"That's me! You drew me!" (c/n) grinned and pointed at the portrait, then showed you. "That looks just like me! It's so good!" 

You blushed and looked down. "It's really not that great..." 

"Hush! Can I have this? I wanna hang it on my wall." 

"Uh, sure? I guess you can have it," You said, blushing more. 

"Yay! You're the best, (y/n)!" (c/n) wrapped you in another bone crushing hug. "Today's a good day! (football team) won the Super Bowl and my favorite person ever gave me an awesome picture!" 

You smiled and blushed as you watched (c/n) run off to go hang up your picture. 

You, out of everyone she knew, were her favorite person. 

---------

winter break ends soon for me, so i probably won't be updating as frequently as i have been lately. sorry about that yall :((((((((((((((((((

anyways, i hope you are enjoying my book, and thanks for all the votes and comments (almost 1k votes im w h e e z i n g)