-funny!girl!crush x tsundere!clumsy!girl!reader-

request from 707MysticTrash707 , i hope you enjoy! 

------

"(y/n)! Heeeeeeelp!" (c/n) wailed. You rolled your eyes and went back to using your phone. 

"(y/nnnnn)! Come on! I need your help, for real this time!" The same voice called. 

You groaned and got up from your bed and made your way to the kitchen, where you would  most likely find (c/n).

She was laying on the floor of your kitchen, eyes closed. 

"What the heck are you doing?" You asked, lightly kicking (c/n)'s arm. 

"AH! OWWW! (y/n), that hurttt!" The girl whined, sitting up. She beamed when she saw your frowning face. "So, I was wondering if you'd want to make something with me! Like, I don't know, some cookies?" 

You shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I got nothing better to do."

"Yay! Can you get some mixing bowls and a spoon? I'll get the ingredients!" 

You nodded, opening a cabinet to find some bowls. You grabbed some, but knowing you, you fumbled with the bowls as you tried to close the cabinet, and they fell all over the floor and hit you in the face during their fall. 

"WAGH!" You yelled, stumbling into the counter.

"(y/n), are you ok?" (c/n) said, giggling. 

"Y-yes, I am completely fine." You grumped, crossing your arms and looking away. "Just dropped the bowls." 

"Uh huh," (c/n) teased. You knew she had seen the whole thing. 

You gathered the bowls and all the other materials and started mixing the cookie dough. 

"It's ya boy, (c/n), comin' at ya with another baking session with (y/nnnn)!" (c/n) yelled, dancing around a little. You rolled your eyes and went back to measuring the flour. 

Soon, the dough was mixed and you walked the pan to the oven. 

(c/n), of course, was giggling as she watched your serious actions. "And now, we are observing a wild (y/n)-us (l/n)-us in her natural habitat. Look at her go, and those cookies she's holding look absolutely amazing!" To add to the act, (c/n) was even cupping her hands around her eyes like binoculars and was talking in a British man voice like a wildlife documentary. 

You bit your lip so you wouldn't crack a smile and show (c/n) that she was actually kinda funny sometimes. You'd never hear the end of it.

"Now we wait." You mumbled as you closed the oven. You turned around to walk to the couch but were greeted by a grinning (c/n) in your face. 

"Boop!" The girl said as she poked your nose with a flour covered finger.

"Agh! What was that for?!" You grumped, glaring at (c/n).

"Awwwwwww! Look how cute you are!" (c/n) said, cupping your face and talking to you like you were a baby. 

"H-hey! Get off of me!" You shrieked, trying to get out of (c/n)'s grip. 

"No! It's to cuteeeeeeeeee!" 

"I. Am. Not. Cute! Get off me!" You yelled, wrestling free of (c/n), your face burning. 

You stalked off to the couch while the cookies baked. Your face was still violently blushing after (c/n) called you cute. 

The timer on the oven rang, and you sprang up to to grab the cookies. They looked delicious as you pulled them out and put them on a nice plate. 

"(c/n), where'd you go?" You called, the (h/c) haired girl no where to be found. 

You shrugged to yourself and headed to your bedroom, figuring she went there to hang out. 

You stepped into your room, still holding the cookies, when your foot caught on your bed. You began to fall forward and you panicked. 

"WAGH!!" You shrieked, squeezing your eyes shut, not wanting to see the cookies fly everywhere and make a big mess. 

You braces for the impact of the floor, but you were met with a pair of arms wrapping around you and feeling the cookies stabilize in your hand. 

"I got ya," (c/n) said, beaming. "And I caught the cookies!" 

"Thanks..." you said, blushing at the closeness of the two of you. 

(c/n) ruffled your hair and you crossed your arms. 

"Like I said, you're too cute (y/n)." (c/n) smirked. 

"I-Wha-No Im not." You blushed even more, and (c/n) just smirked and bit into a cookie. 

"Whatever you say, girlie." 

———

that was so fun to write :') 

so how are all of you doin? i've been pretty inactive so just wanted to catch up with y'all 

have a good day/night/whatever