-girl!crush x girl!reader//halloween special?-

request from mallorrry ! enjoy and happy halloween!!

-----------

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!" (c/n) yelled as you opened the door. 

You laughed and she walked in holding her (f/c) backpack. 

"Ready for trick or treat?" You said, grinning. 

"Oh yeah! I brought my costume and my candy pail...plus glow sticks!" She exclaimed. 

"Let's get ready...trick or treat starts in an hour! We need as much candy as we can possibly get!" 

You headed off to your room and got changed into your costume while (c/n) got ready in the bathroom. The two of you were going as cats this year. 

"Hey, (y/n)! Could you help me with the cat whiskers?" (c/n) asked. Yours were already done, and she obviously needed someone to help her. She handed you the makeup and you gently cupped her chin while drawing the whiskers on her (s/t-skin tone) cheeks. Your eyes met hers for a split second but you quickly looked away and felt your face heat up. 

"There ya go," You said, smiling at your makeup job. 

"Looks good! Ok, lets go! Candy time!" (c/n) cheered. 

You grabbed your candy pail, glow sticks, and phone and you and (c/n) ran outside into the October air. 

After covering a few blocks, (c/n) looked at the time on her phone. "(y/n)! We only have an hour left! We won't get enough candy!" She pouted. 

"Uh...we could split up? I'll take one side and you take the other side of the neighborhood?" You suggested. 

"K. Let's meet at your house at 9! Good luck~" (c/n) yelled and ran off. 

You turned the other way and made your way to the other side of the neighborhood. 

time skip to later 

"Trick or Treat!" You chimed. 

The door opened and a woman handed you a handful of king size candy bars. 

"Woah, thanks!" You smiled. 

"No problem. Trick or Treat's almost over and I need to get rid of all this candy before I eat it all!" The woman laughed. (actually me) 

"Wait, what? What time is it?" 

"Oh, it's almost 9, dearie." 

"AH! I GOTTA GOOOOO! THANKS!" 

You turned around and sprinted to your house, almost plowing over innocent trick-or-treaters in your path and slipping on leaves. It was a wonder you arrived in one piece. 

"(c/n), I'm back- wait, where is she?" You mumbled. 

You wandered around your street a bit, but you still couldn't find (c/n) and you were starting to get worried. 

"(c/n)! Where are you?" You called, but no one answered, so you took out your phone and tried calling her.

After she didn't pick up the phone the fourth time, you  gave up and started to walk in the direction she left in. "(c/n)! (c/n)!!!" 

You began to run and you felt yourself run into something. Or someone. 

You opened your eyes to see (c/n) and your lips on hers, and you blushed but didn't pull back. 

You cupped your hands on her face and she slid her arms around your waist, you lips melting together. Eventually you pulled apart and looked down. 

"S-sorry about that..." You said quietly. 

"It's ok. It was...nice." (c/n) smiled. You smiled back at her. "So I guess the feeling is mutual now?" 

Giggling slightly, you nodded and rested your head on (c/n)'s shoulder while she ran her fingers through your hair. You stayed like that  for a while, listening to the noise of the leaves rustling together and (c/n)'s soft breathing. 

"(y/n) (l/n), will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" (c/n) broke the silence, gently pulling up your head so your eyes could meet. 

"I'd love to." 

(c/n) placed a small kiss on your forehead and intertwined her hand with yours, and you rested your head on her shoulder and walked back to your house together. 

  -----------  

i hope all of you liked this! also thanks A LOT for all the reads and have a happy halloween!!!