-male!reader x girl!crush//cafe-

request from mc_is_here  , hope u enjoy !

also, i wasn't quite sure what to write for this one. i hope it was ok that i played around with some perspective things, and please do let me know what you feel about it. 

heads up- this is in the male reader's perspective versus the usual 2nd person perspective i write these in. the crush is also specifically a girl. wowee

--------

I sat down at my usual table at the cafe, pulling out my phone. The waiter came over, took my order, gave me my food, the usual. 

I was checking up on social media when I heard voices of a group of girls come in. I looked up only to see the one and only (c/n) with her friends. I quickly looked back down at my phone before she saw me.  

Then, one of her friends noticed me and started giggling. 

"(c/n)! Look who it issss~" She whispered. 

I pretended not to hear and tried my best not to grin. 

"Wh-oh..." (c/n) trailed off. "(f/n), shut up before he notices! You'll embarrass me!" She hissed.

"I'm gonna go sit with him." (f/n) said, walking over to sit by me. 

Great. 

"Well hello there, (y/n)." She said. I looked up nervously. 

"Uh, hi, (f/n)." I said casually, as if I wasn't freaking out.  

"(c/n) was wondering if she and I could sit here with you today." She said confidently, smiling, and wiggling her eyebrows. Something about the girl bothered me. 

"U-uh, sure. Yeah." I said, awkwardly pushing around my food. 

I looked over to (c/n) and she was making violent facial expressions towards (f/n), who just sweetly grinned. I swallowed and forced myself to stop freaking out, it was just sitting at the same table and eating together, right?

Soon, the two girls walked over to my table, (c/n) holding a drink and (f/n) holding a cookie. 

"So, how has your day been?" (f/n) questioned, smiling. 

"Ok. Nothing much has happened," I said, stabbing my food and making a mess. 

"Hmm." (f/n) said, narrowing her eyes. (c/n) shifted in her seat uncomfortably. 

(f/n) elbowed (c/n) and nodded, which caused (c/n) to blush and shake her head. (f/n) nodded and mouthed something to her, causing (c/n) to roll her eyes. 

I awkwardly coughed and looked away. 

"uh, haha, sorry (y/n)! I gotta go home, but (c/n) can stay here. Ok? ok!" With that, (f/n) nodded at (c/n) and left.

It was quiet for a little bit, but then (c/n) spoke up. "Sorry about her. She...She has good intentions. I think." 

"Oh." I said. "She's a bit crazy." 

(c/n) laughed. I had never heard her laugh, and I had to say it was pretty cu-

"Uh, anyways...there's something she wants me to tell you..." She abruptly said, surprising me. I felt my face grow warm. 

"I...please forget that I said this but..." She trailed off, her (e/c) eyes staring at the floor. "Ilikeyouand(f/n)wantedmetotellyou"

"W-what?" I said, tripping over my words. Did (c/n) really just say she...

"Nothing...it's nothing...I...sorry." She said, moving to get up from the table. 

I reached out and gently grabbed her wrist. "I-Don't be sorry, I like you too." 

Her eyes slowly widened, and then she grinned. "O-oh ok, I'll, I'm gonna go tell (f/n). Bye! See you tomorrow, (y/n)!" 

The girl waved and happily ran off, leaving me smiling like an idiot. 

--------

oh well wasn't that nice

i hope u enjoyed, n have a nice day/night/whatever