-funny!crush x rude!reader//take a joke!-

request from X_Sliverspirit_X   :) hope this was what you wanted!

------

Poke. 

Poke poke. 

"Hey (y/n)." Someone said. 

You rolled your eyes and turned around to see (c/n) grinning at you. 

"What do you want?" You snapped. 

"Do you like bagels?" The boy asked. 

"No." You shot him a glare and looked back down at your homework. 

"Anyways, do you know what kind of bagel can fly?" (c/n) chimed.

"I don't care. Stop bothering me." You threw a pencil at the boy but he kept smiling. A few people laughed. 

"A plain bagel!" (c/n) cried, trying to hold back his giggles. "isn't that funny?" 

If looks could kill, he'd be dead. 

"OooH! I have another joke, (y/n)!" 

You rolled your eyes and got up from your desk, carrying your backpack with you, hoping to escape (c/n). 

"(y/n), where are you goinggg?" The boy whined, following you. 

"(y/n)! Stop talking!" The teacher warned. 

"I wasn't even-" You started. 

"Hush." 

You groaned and slammed your backpack on your desk, causing the class to look your way. You waved them off and glared at your teacher. 

Finally, the room was quiet again and you laid your head down on your desk. 

"Knock Knock!" 

"AH! Shut up, (c/n)!" You yelled. 

"(y/n), what did I say?" The teacher asked. 

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you, but it's hard to focus when some idiot is constantly bothering you with stupid jokes!" You huffed, running a hand through your hair in anger. 

"(c/n), go sit down. (y/n), one more warning and it's a detention." The teacher said defiantly. You rolled your eyes and resumed working on your homework. 

"Psst..."

You clenched your fists. Not again. 

"Psst! (y/n)!" 

You turned to (c/n) and gave him the meanest glare you could muster. 

"knock knock!" 

You covered your ears. 

"Now you say 'who's there'!" (c/n) whispered. "Who's there?" 

You took a deep breath in to try not to scream at the giggling boy. 

"Britney Spears!" he whisper-yelled. "Knock Knock!" 

You stuffed your head into your textbook. 

"Who's there!" He said louder. 

"Britney- OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!" He sang, jumping out of his seat. "Wasn't that funny, (y/n)?!" Obviously the rest of the class did, but you had had enough of this kid. 

"NO! SHUT UP ALREADY!" You yelled, standing up. 

"(y/n)! (c/n)! Detention!" The teacher yelled, standing up. "Get here after school, right on time." 

The other students began snickering. Soon the bell rang and (c/n) tried talking to you. 

"Look what you did now, you idiot! Now we both have detentions because you won't ever shut up!" You pushed past the boy, not noticing him looking like a sad puppy. 

You shook your head and stormed off to your next class. 

time skippppp 

You stomped into the classroom to see (c/n) sitting at a desk and the teacher at their desk. 

"Finally you're here!" The teacher grumped. 

"I was two minutes late. I apologize I was stopped by a massive swarm of girls trying to chase some football boy." You ran a hand through your hair and sat down at a desk. 

"Today I'm assigning you two desk cleaning. Clean off all the desks in the next classroom over and come find me when you're done. The cleaning stuff is over there." They motioned over to cleaning products  on another table. "Get to work, kids. I'll be checking what you've done later." 

You quickly got up out of your seat and grabbed the cleaning stuff to avoid (c/n), but he walked without the usual spring in his step and looked down at the floor as he followed you to the classroom. 

"Those desks don't look that bad..." You mumbled as you started to wipe down one. 

(c/n) didn't say anything as you worked and it was peaceful getting to enjoy the silence for once. 

Then you felt something hit your head and looked down. It was a paper airplane. You glared over at (c/n) but he was wiping a desk off. 

Another airplane hit you, then another, then another, then another, until you stomped over to (c/n). "Why do you keep throwing these stupid things at me?" You yelled, dumping the airplanes on the desk he was cleaning. 

"Are you an airplane?" He said, looking at you. 

"I-what?"

"Are you an airplane?" (c/n) asked you again. 

"No, I'm not an airplane, clearly." You crossed your arms and trudged off. 

"Are you sure about that? Because you're pretty fly." 

You froze. Did he really just say that? 

You took a deep breath and walked back to your desk. You really hoped you weren't blushing. 

"You look like you have a fever, (y/n)." (c/n) said, and you could hear the smirk in his voice. 

"I'm not sick." You grumbled and looked down.

"It's probably from a lack of vitamin me~" He giggled and you shot him a nasty glare. 

You kept washing the desks and once you two were finished, you found the teacher and he let you leave after checking the room. 

You quietly walked down the hall but (c/n) caught up with you. 

"Hey (y/n)!" He grinned and waved at you. 

You gave him a quick sideways glance but kept waking. 

"I have a question to ask you, (y/n)." The boy said seriously.

"As long as it's not a stupid one, go ahead."  

"Is you face McDonald's?" He said while laughing. 

"Uh, no?" You asked. 

"Because I'm lovin' it!" 

You quickly looked down to hide your face but (c/n) noticed and winked at you. "See you in class tomorrow!"

------

I hope you liked that and happy early halloween everyone 🎃