{2}

Mark's POV

My girlfriend is perfect. All the guys love her. She's kind, funny, and loves me for me. I've haven't dated anyone since my last year of middle school. I know I was young but my ex wasn't so bad. She only dated me for attention. But my new girlfriend is so much better. We've been dating for 3 months and I'm loving every second of it. Her name is Carrie. She's an angle in my heart. Everyday we hangout. Sure I barely get time to myself but she likes the things I like. Video games, and goofing off like an idiot. She loves that about me. But I have a feeling this is wrong. I always ignore the feeling but I can't help it. Their are some flaws about her too. Like she doesn't know when to leave me alone. I love her so much but a guy needs his space. Also she rarely let's me see my friends. When u do she's with me. All the guys like her and I do too. It just werid. But put of all my friends I hangout with theirs one I haven't seen since me and Carrie started dating. Jack. Jack's been my best friend since junior year of high. When we met. He always supports me, he cares about me, and I can always trust him with things. But it's like he doesn't like me anymore. I think our friendship might be over. He doesn't text me, call me or respond to me. I try to see him but Carrie just makes us do something else. I want my best friend back.