{4}

Mark's POV

Me and Carrie were on a date again. We were at our favorite cafe. This is where we met. Me and my friends came here all the time. Mainly me and Jack. I wonder what's he's doing? My thoughts were interrupted by Carrie laying her head on my chest. I put my arm on her shoulder and kissed her forehead. We finished our meal. We were now just sitting here. While we were sitting in saw someone through the window of the cafe. It kinda looked like Jack yet it didn't. The person ran away so I just ignored it. "Marki? Can we go now?" Carrie asked. "Sure baby." I said standing up, paying and lefted. We walked home and yes we live together. She suggested it about a month ago. I thought it was too early but she wouldn't stop bugging me about it so I gave in. We live in my house. Most of her stuff is here and she never leaves my side. I'm actually started to get tired of her doing that. Never leaving me alone. I've been alone once in this entire relationship. I still love her. But I kinda want to break up with her. We finally got home. "Mark can you carry me?" She asked. I just nodded and picked her up. We laid down on the bed together. She was resting on my chest while I was trying to relax. By 10pm she was asleep and I was wide awake. How am I gonna tell her I want to break up with her? I pulled out my phone and started playing on it until I fell asleep. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to break up with her. I hope.

The next morning me and Carrie woke up at the same time. "Morning Markipoo." She said kissing my cheek and getting in the shower. I just got dress. When she got out we left the house. She always like going to the park so of course we went there. "Marki are you ok?" She asked. "Carrie can we talk?" I asked. "Sure babe." She said. "I want to break up." I said without caring. "Mark. We're not breaking up. I love you." She said smiling. "I love you too but I hate how your always by my side. You never leave me to myself." I said quickly.
"That's because I don't want anyone stealing you from me." She said. "No one was gonna steal me from you." I said. "You sure?" She asked. "Why would you think that?" I asked. "Cause all my other boyfriends left me for someone else. I don't want that happening to you." She said. I thought about it some more. Maybe she was scared. I trust her. "Ok ok. We're not breaking up. I love you." I said. "Love you too babe." She said kissing me. I stand corrected. She's was scared of losing me. I don't really want to leave her. I love her. The rest of the day we spend together. She promised me to give me some space for myself. And I promised her that I'll love her no matter what. She's the perfect girlfriend for me. She really is.