{23}

Jack's POV

The past two days we've been in San Francisco we've been preparing for the first competition which today! It started at 5pm and we had our own rehearsal space to get some practice time before we perform. And it's been great. There are about 11 other team and in each competition 1 team is eliminated. 10 shows and the last one is with the 2 remaining groups. Who ever wins that one wins the whole thing. And according to Sal she says were gonna win. Which could be a possibility. I think we could.

We practiced for up till the competitions started. Keith said we were the second to last to compete. We saw the other groups and they look ready. They had their outfits on and all that stuff. We did too. While they were all calm I was panicking. Before I joined the dance group I kinda had stage fright. I eventually got use to it because the guys helped me but this is different. I'm performing in front of a big audience.
I've never done anything like this since elementary school when I did a short play in 2nd grade. I've never felt this nervous and it's getting worst. I was starting your calm down when I saw the first group perform. I watched them from behind the curtain and they were amazing. They had a creative routine. I hope we do good too.

Finally it was our to turn. All the others before us did great. But Keith said just try our best. We all went up on stage and performed. It felt amazing to dance. My fear was gone after awhile. We were all in sync with each other and I loved every second of it. The audience seemed impressed too and so were the judges. Once we finished they applauded us. The judges loved us. They seemed to like our routine. I loved performing too. Once we got off the stage the last group went up. I was kinda tired after our performance and so we're the others. We relaxed for awhile until they were done with their routine. The judges decided and the team that went last lost. Meaning were continuing in the competition. We celebrated with happiness. We thanked the other groups, congratulated them, and left. We went back to the hotel, and relaxed in our rooms. When I went to my room I got my pj's on, climbed in bed and went on my phone. Eventually I feel asleep. We stay here in San Francisco for a few days and our next stop is in Las Vegas. That's about a 7 hour drive. The competition is next week on Friday again. So we stay here in San Francisco and on Tuesday night we leave and be in Vegas by the early morning. We won one show and about ten more shows to go.