{20}

Mark's POV

After I left Jack's house I went to Felix's again. I'm gonna ask them if they know anything about Jack. And maybe talk to them about helping me get into a relationship with him. While I was walking I thought about all the possibilities to where Jack is. I got to Felix's house within 10 mins. I texted him before saying that I'm coming over. For some reason the guys really don't leave. I guess they all live together. Well except Tyler and Ethan. Felix does have a huge house. When I got to his porch he was waiting outside. "Hey Mark. So what brings you here?" He asked opening the door and we walked in. "I need to ask you guys something." I said. "Sure..... Guys, Mark's here." He said. They were all there except Tyler and Ethan. "Ok so what'd you want to ask?" Felix asked. "Do you guys know anything about what Jack's been doing?" I said without hesitation. "No. We've haven't really heard from him in awhile. Why?" Ken asked. I pulled out the note and showed Felix. "He's gonna be gone for 2 months!?" He asked. "Yeah. I don't know why he didn't tell me anything before?" I said. "Did you try calling him?" Cry asked. "No. I thought he wouldn't want to talk to me if he has something to do for 2 months. He could be busy." I said. "Well is says here that he'll call you when he can and after 1 month has past he'll Skype call you. So I guess that's good." Felix pointed out. "Well that's the thing. Since I like Jack I really want to be with him. So when he Skype calls me I don't know what to say. But what I do know is that I need your guys help on asking him out when he gets back." I said. "You must really like him them." Bob said. I blushed. "Yeah I do." I said. "Dude were in. What you got in mind?" Felix said as all they guys agreed with him. I talked to them about all different ideas I had. Wade had to call Tyler and Ethan to help. The more we talked about it the more nervous I got. What if Jack rejects me when I ask him? What if he still has his boyfriend? HIS BOYFRIEND!! I totally forgot about him. That just got me more worried. That could cause a major problem to my plan. I'm more scared then I've ever been in my life. But I still stuck with the plan. Maybe I'll ask Jack about their relationship. But if he tell me that it's good then I'm calling the whole plan off. I want Jack to be happy. Even if I'm not happy. He's all I care about. And all I'll ever care about. He's the love of my life.