{26}

Mark's POV

After I ended the Skype call in just had a smile on my face. Jack doesn't have a boyfriend, he's part of a dancing group that I'm very proud of and he invited me to the dance competition in 4 weeks. But what I mainly focused on was that he's finally single. I could have a chance with. I called Felix and told him everything. I told to arrange the date plans again cause the first time we called each other I called the whole date off. After I did I kinda just stayed at home. I wasn't depress or anything I just thought Jack wouldn't want to be with me if he has a boyfriend. But that completely changed once I heard that it was all a lie. I wished he didn't lie to me like that but I couldn't stay mad at him. He still that cute, kind, funny guy. I love everything about him.

I was back at Felix's house. We had to replan everything for me and Jack's date. But that was easy. We were also helping Felix with his date with Cry while Cry was out of town for family. For the past month none of them made a move to ask the other one out. And we're helping Felix with his date. I've never seen him this nervous or freaked out about something. He must really like Cry. And whenever me and Jack talked he would ask me about them. I gave the same response every time. 'Oh there to scared to ask each other out.' But that's how I felt with Jack so I understand what Felix is going through. Felix said he had an idea in his head. He could take Cry to this new restaurant in town and after that they come back to the house to have a movie night. 'Something simply' Felix says. Once we had that planed I talked about me and Jack's Skype call. They were pretty shocked when I told them about Jack being in a dance group but they were just as happy for him as I was.

After awhile I left the house and went back to mine. I thought about what would it be like if me and Jack were together? And how our lives could change? I wanted him to be happy and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that he is.