{12}

Mark's POV

I had nothing to do today. Carrie's been bugging me but I just been ignoring her. She gets mad once in awhile but I really don't care right now. And sine I have nothing to do I called Felix and asked if he wanted to hangout. He said yes and he was with the other guys. Bob, Wade, Cry, Tyler, Ethan and Ken. We all became friends after high school. They liked Jack and Jack liked them so we're all friends. I snuck out of the house cause Carrie would of questioned me again. I got out of the house and walked to Felix's house. I got there in about 20 mins. Felix greeted me at the door. "Hey Mark." He said. "Hi Pewds." I said kinda depressingly. "How you been?" He asked closing the door. "Not too good." I said. "Come on the guys are in the backyard playing with Edgar." He said leading me outside. We went out back and saw all the guys. "Hey Mark." Tyler said. "Hey guys." I said. "Pewds said something that happened with you and Jack? What did happened?" Cry said. "Felix! Why did you tell them?!" I asked. "They were worried about you and Jack." Felix said. "So what did happen with Jack?" Ethan asked. I sighed in defeat and sat on an empty seat. "Ever since me and Carrie started dating I've been ignoring him. And a few days ago we meet up and we kinda fix our friendship. The problem is that he barely has anytime to hangout with me. And........ he has a boyfriend." I said. "Oh soooo....you like Jack?" Ken asked. I blushed. "He does!" Ethan said. My blush turned a deeper red. "Mark don't be scared. We will support you." Bob said reassuringly. "Thanks guys but what do I do about Carrie? I don't love her anymore." I said. "I say be honest with her." Wade said. "But she said she doesn't do well with break ups. Every boyfriend she had dumped her harshly. I can't do that." I said. "I know how that feels." Cry said. "But what should I do?! I'm madly in love with Jack but I have a too kind of a heart to bring myself to break up with her." I said with tears on the edge of the eyes. "My advice is to follow your heart. Don't let some girl ruin that." Ken said. "I agree." Bob said. I faced the ground and thought for a minute about what to do. "Thank a million guys. I-Im gonna break up with Carrie. And tell Jack how I feel. When I'm ready though." I said. "That's good Mark. You still up for hanging out with us?" Felix asked. I smiled. "Yeah." We spend the day playing games, joking around and just being plain idiots. I knew these guys will come though for me. They always do.