{8}

Mark's POV

As I was walking away from and his boyfriend I felt my heart ache. Why am I feeling this way? I mean I'm happy for Jack. Really I am. But I also felt disappointed to see them together. Why though? Jack said were still friends. I'm grateful for that. But I can't get over the fact that he has a boyfriend. Wait!? Do I like Jack? I thought about and came to my conclusion. I have a crush on Jack! I see why he's in a relationship. His gorgeous blue eyes are my favorite thing to look at, the accent in his voice is incredible, his small body is so cute that I just want to wrap my arms around him when I see him. But I can't have a crush on him. He has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. Carrie is a wonderful person but she ain't no Jack. I walked home with my mind only on Jack. When I got home Carrie ran down the hall and hugged me. I hugged her back. "How was your date baby?" She asked. "Good. You?" I asked. "Better now that your here." She said kissing me. I kissed her back but I starring thinking about something. I wonder how Jack's kisses are? I pulled away and shook the thought out of my head. "You ok baby?" She asked. "Y-yeah. Just a head rush." I lied. She smiled, grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch where I sat down and she laid her head on my chest as we searched for something to watch. Eventually she fell asleep. I turned off the TV and stayed on the couch. My mind went back to thinking back about Jack. Should I tell him? No! I can't he might not want to be my friend again after he finds out I'm in love with him. My faced frowned at my thoughts. I picked up my phone and looked through my gallery. Old pics of me and him. I want him to be mine. Carrie just isn't for me anymore. But she said she's scared of losing me. Damn it! Should I tell Jack my feelings and risk losing my best friend and be with someone I don't love anymore? Or should I keep my feelings a secret and not risk breaking a girls heart that already had it broken too many times before? I sighed. I don't know what to do. But no matter what.... I'll always love Jack.