{18}

Mark's POV

*1 week later*

Over the past week Jack's been acting strange. He been getting nervous around me, he barely answers my calls and texts, he been more quiet than usual, and he seems distractedby something. When I asked him he didn't answer. I'm starting to get worried. He's hasn't been this nervous since high school. So I was walking to his house and try to talk to him. It's obvious that he needs it. I got to his house and got to his porch. I was about to knock when I saw a note on the door. It said...

Mark,
I know your reading this because your like the only on that's been coming over to my house lately. And I'm so sorry that I'm not there. And I'm sorry but over the next 2 months I'll be gone. I can't really say where I'm going but when I call you, or text you, or Skype call you I'll explain everything. It'll likely happen over Skype. But anyways I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell you before I left but we were late as it is. And I'm giving you a warning now. After the 1st month has past I'll tell you everything so before that don't ask questions. I'll miss you so much. Try not to freak out when I tell you what I'm doing. Sorry again. But I'll see you in person in 2 months.

~Jack♡

What! Where is Jack?! He can't be gone for 2 months and not tell me. I was so worried but I guess this is why he was nervous. I have no clue to where he's is but this kinda explains it. I just wanted to at least say bye to him. I'm not going to see him for 2 months I can't go that long. Even though I went 3 months of me ignoring him. But this is different. Before we were friends and I thought of him as that. But now I have a crush on him and I want to be more than friends. But this does means I have time to find the conference to tell him. This is a good this if I think about. But I will miss him. Now I can't wait to Skype with him. I looked over the note again and saw that he put a heart by his name. I blushed and put the note in my pocket. 2 months. Then I tell him the truth.