{14}

Mark's POV

After about 4 hours of me and the guys hanging out in left Felix's house. I know I'm probably gonna have a big talk with Carrie about just leaving without telling her but I'm gonna break up with her anyways. No matter the cost.

I walked back to the house and right when I walked in Carrie stormed from our room, down the hallway and stood inches away from my face. I could tell she was mad again. "Mark! Where were you. I've been trying to call you!! Why haven't you answered?!" She said in anger. "That none of your business." I said trying to ignore her. "Uhh yeah it is! I'm your girlfriend! You listen too me and when I call you, you answer!!" My anger was growing by the second. "Why are you ignoring me?!!" She yelled while pushing me. That's when I let my anger free. "BECAUSE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!! YOU PROMISED TO LET ME DO THINGS ON MY OWN AND NOW YOU BACK TO YOUR ANNOYING SELF. I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING I DO!!" I yelled at her. She was in shock and in frustration. "UH YES I DO! IT'S MY BUSINESS TO KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!! YOUR MY BOYFRIEND!!" She hollered. "Not anymore. I'm done with you. I don't care about you anymore. I'm in love with someone else. Someone way better than you." I said. She then look really sad and upset. "W-who?" She stuttered. "I love Jack." I said. She then got angry again. "NO! NO NOT THAT STUPID IRISH GAY GUY. HE'S SO NOT WORTH YOUR LOVE LIKE I AM! WHY WOULD YOU WANT HIM?!!" She asked furiously. "Because I care about him for years. When we dated I've completely forgot about him. We've been together for years. He is worth it. Not you. He's nice, he's cute, and I love him with all my heart." I said truthfully. "FINE! BUT WHEN HE REJECTS YOU DON'T COME CRYING TO ME. HE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN WANT TO DATE YOU ANYWAYS!" She said storming out of the house. I smiled a bit. She's gone. She's finally gone. Why didn't I do this sooner? I'm free. Now all I have to do is tell Jack. If I can.