{15}

Mark's POV

My life been way better without Carrie in it. I've been going to the other guy's houses and been doing my own thing. The funny thing is that I've seen her a few times when I walked around town and she has a new boyfriend. All she is, is a girl that wants attention. I hate people like that. But my life is getting better. The one problem is have is that I haven't seen Jack is a few weeks. Is he and his boyfriend really that busy with each other. Although I haven't called or text him so. I think I'll do that later today.

I sat at my computer playing this really cool game called Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm actually really good at it. After about an hour or so of playing it I got a call from Jack! "Hey Jack." Hi Mark? Are you busy? I kinda wanted to hangout for a few hours. I smiled. He wants too. "No I'm not busy. I'm actually really bored. You can come over if you want." Thanks Mark. I also have something to show you. See ya in about 10 mins. He hung up and I started to panick a bit. 10 mins! I was still in my pj's. And by pj's I mean my shorts and no shirt. I went to my closet and choose a plain black shirt, and jeans. I went to the bathroom and brush my hair to make it look decent, I tried putting on my shoes until I heard a knock on my door. I finished putting on my shoes and went to the door. I opened it and saw Jack. "Hi." He said. "Hey come in." I said letting him in. "So how you've been? Sorry we've haven't really been hanging out. I kinda got somethings to do." He said. "It's fine. Your here now." I said kinda blushing. He smiled at me. "So what have you been doing?" He asked. "Just- nothing really actually." I said. "Really?" He asked. "Well after me and Carrie broke up I've been having a lot of time on my hands." I said. "Oh you guys broke up?" He asked. "Yeah. I think she's that type of girl that only wants attention. She was clingy to me. Rarely ever let me do things on my own. So I broke up with her." I said. "Damn. Well if I'm being honest I'm kinda glad you guys broke up. When I met her she was so rude to me. She told me to stay away from you or she'll "Make my life miserable" as she said. Sorry." He said. "She did what?!" I exclaimed. "Jack I'm so sorry." I said. "Don't worry about it. It's fine." He said. "If you say so. But how are you?" I asked. "Good actually. But I have something to show you." He said. "What?" I asked. "Ok just don't freak out." He said. I'm actually kinda worried. He had a beanie on and he started pulling it off to show his hair. At it was BRIGHT GREEN!! "Y-you got your hair dyed?!" I asked. "Yeah. Me and Jay both did." He said. I frowned a but at Jay's name. "Well I really like it. Green suits you." I said honestly. "Thanks. What do you want to do?" He asked. I smirk a bit. "I bet I kick you butt at this game called Rocket League." I said. "Oh I played that before. And I'm really good at it so you don't have a chance." He said. "We'll see about that." I said.

"Annnd.....Score! I win." He said. "That's so not fair!" I said smiling at him. "I warned you." He said. We've been playing this game for about 2 hours. Played about 10 rounds and I only won 3 of them. "Wanna go again?" I asked. "I can't. I gotta go. Thanks Mark. For having me over." He said. "No need to thank me. Bye Jack." I said. "Bye Mark." He replied as he walked out the door. I whispered something under my breath. Love you Jackaboy.