{7}

Jack's POV

We all finished rehearsals and we packing up. "Alright guys. We'll stop by the store and get a few things. Then will head to my house." Jay said. "Cool." Before we left I went to the bathroom and changed in my extra set of clothes. A gray long sleeved shirt, jeans with a few rips, wore out converses and my favorite beanie. We all walked out of the studio together and to the nearest drug store. We all went in and got our things. We I did. Lillian and Ash were having a small argument that I didn't want to be apart of. When I went to pay Jay gave me some money so it's like he's paying for me. I just took it from his generosity. I waited outside on a bench. I was on my phone looking through my Instagram. I waited for about ten minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Mark again. "Hey Jack." He said sitting next to me. "Uhhh h-hey Mark." I replied nervously. It's the first time in almost 4 months since we've actually talked. "So how you've been? We haven't really talked in awhile." He said. "Oh y-you know. Just been busy with something." I said still not wanting to tell him about my dance rehearsals. "Look Jack...I-Im really sorry that we've haven't been talking or interacting with each other. It's just since me and Carrie started dating my attentions only been on her. I'm so sorry." He said. Was he for real? I honestly didn't know. "Mark I think our friendship is fading. You have your own life and I have. Not being mean but I think your lying." I said honestly. "I'm not! Please. Forgive me." He begged. I thought for a minute but didn't reply. "Ok. Soooo.... what you've been doing over the last 3 months?" He asked changing the subject. My eyes widen. I can't tell him about me dancing. He doesn't even know that I have my other friends. What do I say.

Alex's POV

Finally after that argument with Lillian and Ash were were purchasing our stuff. I was standing quietly as the cashier was scanning our items. I took a quick look out the window and saw Jack. And he was talking to someone. He looked really nervous and kinda uncomfortable. Was he talking to Mark? I thought of something quick. "Jay!" I said getting his attention. "What?" He asked. "Go outside and pretend to be Jack's boyfriend." I said. He looked shocked. "What!? Why?!" Jay asked. "Cause look at him. I think he talking to Mark. You know how nervous and upset he gets when he talks about him at rehearsals. Please do this or I'll beat you!" I said not being fully serious. "Ok ok." He said walking out of the store.

Jack's POV

I stayed silent trying to think on what to say to Mark. "Uhhhhh-" I then heard Jay's voice. "Hey Jacki." He said. I looked confused at him. "Uhh Jack's who's this?" Mark asked. "Uhhh-" "I'm his boyfriend." Jay said. My eyes widen. Did he just say he's my boyfriend?! Mark's face looked both shock and kinda sad looking. "Ohhh I-I didn't know you were gay." He said. "I'm bisexual." I said. "Well I guess that answers my question." Mark said getting up. "I'm happy for you Jack. It was nice meeting you Jay was it?" Mark asked in disappointment. "Yeah." Jay replied. "Ok. Well bye Jack. Hope were still friends." He asked. "Yeah. We are. I just won't be able to hangout with you as much." I said. "Ok. Well bye." He said walking off. When he was out of sight I gave Jay a death glare. "Jack I'm sorry. Alex told me to do this. And just letting you were not dating! I actually like someone else ok?" He said. Well if Alex told him I understand why he had no choice in the matter. "It's cool. I guess. I know how Alex can be if she doesn't get her way sometimes. I'm sure she was doing this for me." I said. "She did. She saw how uncomfortable you were talking to Mark. And that was him?! I see why you still have a crush on him." Jay said. "Hey!" I said. He put his hand up is defeat and laughed. I rolled my eyes just as everyone started walking out of the store. "Hey Jack. You ok?" Sal asked. "Yeah. I'm good. "Alex told us what she saw. Was that Mark you were talking to?" Logan asked. "Yeah." I said. "And this is coming from a gay guy but Mark is kinda cute." Jay said. I looked over at him again. He chuckled a bit. "I see why Jack likes him." He said. I slightly blushed. "Look guys I really don't want to talk about Mark. Can we just go?" I asked. "Sure." Alex said as we all walked down the street. I'm glad me and Mark are still friends and he kinda understands my situation. I shook my thoughts on Mark out of my head and focused on the night with my friends.