{3}

Jack's POV

During the 3 months Mark and his girlfriend been dating I've been keeping myself occupied. Everyday at noon or so up till 5pm I've been going to a dance studio. I never thought dancing was in me. I thought I was an awkward Irish gamer with only like  six friends. But I have gift is what everyone in the studio says. Number one student there. And I've made ton of friends. Everyone in that class is my friends. Then again there's only about 11 people counting me. First there's my friend Sal. She's funny and really silly. She is a person with her heart is full of love. Next is Logan. He's smart and creative. Created his own dance routine and showed us how to do it. Drew isn't a very bright guy but he sure nows his dance and music history. Alex is the type of girl you want on your side in an argument. She very protective of the one she loves. Which is all of us. Lenny is a very shy guy. He only talks to us. No one else. But we love him. Zoey is the sweetest girl ever. She's always happy and very crazy. Sheldon is a great friends. He'll do anything for his friends. Anything. Ash is the tomboy type of girl. She acts like a boy most of the time. Lillian is like Logan. She very intelligent yet very childish. And finally Jay is the one that's by my side all the time. He's the one who introduced me to eveyone. I love these guys so much. I don't have to fear about telling them anything. I can trust them. And I can relate to some of them. Sal, Ash, Lenny, Drew,  and Lillian are bisexual. Alex, Zoey and Logan are straight and supports us. And Jay and Sheldon are gay. I'm gay as well so I fit in perfectly. These guys understand me. I can trust them with anything.

We all just finished our rehearsal for today. In the studio we can do any dance we want. We usually do free style. Our instructor Keith is a great teacher. He let's us take multiple breaks, a free day at least once a week, and he's a good friend to me too. I was leaning up against a wall when Sal came over. "Hey Jack." She said smiling. I smiled back. "Hey Sal. What's up?" I asked sipping some water. "Keith wanted me to tell you guys that tomorrow and the rest of this week is a free day. He's going out of town to sign us up for the dance competitions in 2 months." She said all happily. The dance competitions is a big deal to us. Ever since I joined the group they would talk about it all the time. They told me the top 3 winners gets a big check and be named one of the best dance studios  in the country. Our studio never won. They all hope to win this year. "Really that's great." I said happily. "It is. So what are you gonna do after rehearsal?" She asked. "It don't know. Just go home I guess." I said finishing my water. "Oh. Have you seen Mark at all." She asked. "No. I think he doesn't like me anymore." I said. "You still like him?" She asked. "Of course. But I haven't told him anything about my feelings for him or me coming here. What if he thinks I'm a loser for doing this." I said sadly. "Don't worry Jack. If he does think that then he's blind for not seeing that talent you have." She said. "Thanks Sal. I better go then. I'll talk about this tomorrow with everyone. Ok?" I said. "Sure. See ya Jack." She said hugging me surprisingly. I hugged her back. She's like a big child sometimes. I started walking out when I heard something from behind me. "BYE JACK!!" Everyone said. I laughed at their actions. I waved and walked out with my bag. As I was walking I walked past a cafe. I saw in the corner of my eye was Mark and his girlfriend. He had his arm on her shoulder and she was resting her head on his chest. I looked at how happy they were together. I've always wanted that. But I can't. Tears streamed down my face as I ran home. Why can't he see that I love him. She's the worst girlfriend. She not for him. I am. Why can't he see that? Why?