{25}

Jack's POV

*1 month later*

The past 1 month has been incredible. We've been in every competition up till now. We are now in Chicago for the sixth competition. We've been to San Francisco, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, and Manhattan. We'd qualify for each of them. But now we're in Chicago and today I'm video chatting with Mark. I know that we're in different time zone but I figured it. I'm calling him when it's nighttime for me and about afternoon time for him. I was in my hotel room. Calming myself down. Sal was in here with me to help. "You excited?" She asked. "Kinda. Mostly nervous." I said. "It shouldn't be that bad. I predict nothing will go wrong." She said trying to make me smile. And she did. "Ok ok Sal. Can you go? I'm gonna call him now." I said. "Sure. Good luck. I'm gonna relax in my room. Night." She said leaving my room. I took a deep breath, got on my laptop and pulled up Skype. I got to Mark's name and called him. He answered immediately.

M: "Hey Jack! I'm really glad to actually see you."
J: "Me too. I've been waiting forever to see you face to face again.
M: "So what city are you in?
J: "Chicago.
M: "Oh wow. No wonder your background looks dark.
J: "Yeah it's been great. I love seeing all these different cities.
M: "So how's Jay?

Now I tell him the truth about everything. I said in my head.

J: "Look Mark I have to tell you the truth."
M: "Truth about what?"
J: "Me and Jay aren't dating. We're just friends."
M: "R-really? Jack why did you lie to me?"
J: "I didn't want to. He was just looking out for me. And plus, he has his own boyfriend. A real one. I'm still signal."
M: "Wow. I'm sorry dude. But then why is he taking you everywhere?"

I can do this. I can do this.

J: "It's because. I'm on tour."
M: "Ok your confusing me."
J: "Well while you and Carrie were dating and I was by myself I started taking.....dance classes. I joined a group and we're competing against other dance groups. We've been qualifying for them for the past month. And tomorrow I'm gonna be competing again. I'm so so so sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared of what you would think of me. I'm sorry Mark."
M: "Jack why would I be mad?! Your doing what you love. And I respect that. There's nothing wrong with what you're interested in. I'm really happy for you. I just wish you would of told be before instead of me freaking out"
J: "So your not mad?"
M: "No. I'm not. I'd actually love to see ya perform."
J: "Well in 4 weeks the last competition is being held in LA. I can get you free admission and you can come see me. If we qualify."
M: "Really!? Thanks bow I'm hoping you do."
J: "Thanks Mark. It's feel great to finally tell you. I've been holding it in ever since we became friends again."
M: "Wow. Well I'll see ya in 4 weeks."
J: "See ya in 4 weeks."
M: "Oh and Jack. I have a surprise for you when you get back.
J: "Ok. Night Markimoo. I still miss you.
M: "I miss you too. Bye Jackaboy.

He hung up. I set my laptop aside and collapsed on the bed. I sighed in happiness. He actually want to see me dance?! He took it well. But I wonder what the surprise is?I fell asleep with a grin on my face. 4 more weeks.