{19}

Jack's POV

I woke up really early on Wednesday morning. At 2 in the morning. I took a quick shower, got dress and was ready by 3:30. The bus that was gonna take us to San Francisco was picking us up at the studio. I got my backpack and my suitcase and left my house. Before I left I put a note on the front door for Mark. Usually he would stop by my house in the morning and greet me. He so sweet. But last week was so nerve wreaking. I wanted so badly to tell Mark the truth and me leaving but I couldn't. I'm just looking forward to the Skype call in a month.

I got to the studio just as everyone else arrived. I walked in and they were all in the dancing room where we haf our rehearsals. Sal noticed me first. "Jack! You ready?" She asked. "Yeah. Kinda nervous though." I said. "You'll get use to it." She said. I looked at the time and saw it was 3:50. Ten more minutes till we leave. So I sat against the wall and rested a bit. When the bus pulled up we all walked out and put our bags in a storage compartment on the bus. I sat next to Sal. Jay and Sheldon were next to each other. Sheldon had his head on Jay's shoulder. Lenny and Drew were sitting together. Logan and Alex were sitting together too. Alex was asleep and Logan was reading. Zoey was next to Lillian. Both listening to music and Ash was by herself. But she was doing her own thing. Sal was starting to fall asleep. I was looking out the window. Had my ear buds in and listening to music. I watched as we past the buildings of the city. Then they were all gone. We were out of the city, on the highway to San Francisco. First competitions this Friday. And we're ready for it.