{32}

Mark's POV

After our date I walked Jack back your his house. We held hands and just enjoyed each other. The one thing that was on my mind was the kiss. I've never felt more happy than I am right now with Jack. I love him so very much and I never want to lose him. When we got to his house we said 'bye' and 'good night' to each other. But before he went in he kissed me again. I kissed back and pulled away. He said bye to me and went inside. I stood on his porch for awhile thinking about us. Finally I started walking home. Jack was on my mind the entire time. I love him. No one else. I got home, and got ready for bed. I was about to fall asleep until I got a text from Jack.

J: Night Mark. Love u.

I responded quickly.

M: Good night Jack. Love u 2.

I set my phone down on the night stand, starred at the ceiling and feel asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning I woke up getting a call from Jack. "Hey Jackaboy. What's up?" Hey Mark. So I was thinking. Since we're together I was thinking that you can meet my other friends. I've talked about a lot and now that we're together they want to meet you. Is that ok? "What other friends?" All the people in my dance group. They're like family to me. And they really want to meet you. "Sure. I'd love to." Good. We're meeting at the studio. So me and you can walk there together. So good? "Yeah." And don't worry. I talked about you a lot and they seem interested in you. As long as I'm happy they're happy. "Ok." Will walk over there at noon. Love you. "Love you too. So much." He hung up. I was actually nervous. He never told me about him having other friends. I mean that girl at the competition was his friends but I thought he only knew her. But if he's wants me to meet them then I shouldn't argue. He's my boyfriend. I'll do anything for his happiness.

I was waiting for Jack to pick me up so we can walk to his dance studio together. I was sitting on my couch watching TV. I wasn't even paying attention to it. Finally I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and Jack was there. "Hey Mark." He said. "Hey Jack." I greeted. "So you ready?" He asked. "Yeah. Let's go." I closed my front door, grabbed Jack's hand and we started walking. As we were walking here had a smile on his face. I pulled him closer to me. I had my arm around him and he gave me a sideways hug. "So why didn't you tell me about your other friends?" I asked. "Cause I didn't really think much about it. But last night I got a text from my friend Sal and she asked about you. So that just reminded me." He said. "How many friends did you make?" I asked. "11 in total." "Wow." I said. "Yeah they were helped me during the time you and Carrie were dating." He said. "And your sure they'll like me?" I asked. "Trust me. Their the nicest people I've meet. And they care about me. Much like you do. They'll love you." He said kissing my cheek. "Ok. I'll do anything for you." I said causing him to blush. Finally we got to the dance studio.