{27}

Jack's POV

*1 month later*

Finally we were going home. I can't wait to see Mark again. I barely survived 2 months without him. And the best thing is that we're in the Finals for the Competition. Our routines were different each time we performed and we past each time. It started getting harder as more teams were eliminated. But now it's us against another group. And lucky for us it's in LA. I am worried because Mark is gonna see me perform. For the first time! I'm more nervous than I've ever been.

We drove for more than 5 hours just to get back to LA. Our business dropped us off at our studio. We were all exhausted from the trip. We all walked into the room and relaxed. "I can't believe we did. We could win!" Sal said excitedly. "I actually thought we wouldn't get this far." Ash said. "Tomorrow's the finals! And I'm ready." Sal said with determination. "We all are. If we win will be helping our studio. That money will totally help." Jay said. "Do we have our routine ready for tomorrow?" Sheldon asked. "I don't know. Logan?" Jay asked. "Yes I came up with a new one. And it's really easy yet creative." He said. "Well let's practice." Keith said. We practiced our routine for the rest of the day. Logan was right, is was super simply, yet it's also very creative. The judges tomorrow will love us. We practiced till it was 8pm. Jay's house wasn't far so he recommended that we all stay at his house and leave together in the morning. Since we were all tired we just agreed. We all walked to Jay's house.

When we got there everyone just collapsed in the living room. Tomorrow was had to be ready by 8am. And Jay's house is big. So he and Sheldon went to his room. Lenny and Drew went to another guest room. Zoey, Sal and Lillian slept in the gaming room. Jay provided them with pillows and blankets. Logan slept on the couch in the living room. Alex slept on the floor in the living room along with Ash. And I slept in my own guest room. While everyone was asleep I was on my phone. I actually texted Mark before I went to bed.

Hey Mark. I'm back in LA.

Really!? OMG

Yeah. I made it to the finals.

Congrats Jack. So I'll see ya tomorrow?

Yeah. The show starts at 5pm. And you get in free.

Thanks Jack. I can't wait to see you again.

Me too. We'll I have get up early tomorrow. Night.

Night Jackaboy. ♡

I blushed again when I saw he put a heart at the end of his text. I set my phone down on the bed side table and feel asleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.