{6}

Mark's POV

That was my first time seeing Jack in 3 months!! He looked kinda different. I looked over at Carrie and she looked kinda mad. I extended my hand to help him up but he refused and ran off. "Marki. Let's go." Carrie said pulling me down the street. I frowned. That was my chance to actually talk to him. "Why so sad Markipoo?" She asked kissing my cheek. "That was my best friend Jack. I haven't seen him since we've started dating. I think he's lonely. We've been friends since high school. I can't just forget him after everything we went through." I said. "Marki I'm sure he isn't lonely. He's just a shy person. He'll get over it." She said. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah. Now come on. We're late." She said pulling me even more. Was he really shy? Did me not being with him make him this way? I wondered. I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow. If he wants to.

The next day I told Carrie I was gonna spend the day by myself. She was a bit upset but she let me. I left the house and started walking over to Jack's house. On the way I called him. He didn't answer. I tried again. And again. And again. Nothing. I then texted him.

Mark:  Jack?
Mark: Jack you there?
Mark: Jack please call me back. I need to talk to you badly.

He never responded. Was he ignoring me? I starting getting worried. I thought he'll be at his house but when I knocked I got no response. He wasn't in the house then where can he be? I got the idea that he might be at Felix's house. Sure he barely knows him and his friends but there great guys. So I called up Felix.

Hey Mark. What's up?
Hey have you seen Jack? Is he with you and the guys?
No. Why is he gone?
I think so. I've tried calling him but got nothing. Have you guys even seen him at all. When was the last time you saw him?
I don't know. About almost 3 months ago. Same with the other guys.
Felix what do I do? You know he's been my best friend since high school.
Not being mean but maybe that's the problem. He's a great guy. He might of been doing something while you've been ignoring him. Not saying your a bad friend but he does have his own life. What I saying is next time you see him ask him about what's has he been doing the last 3 months. You being with Carrie might of made him jealous. I gotta go. See ya.

And he just hung up. Jealous?! Jack's never been jealous in his entire life that I've known him. I mean he might be upset that I abandoned him and ignored him but he said well be friends no matter what. The day he ran into me and ran away could of have different reason to why that happened. And Felix is right. Jack might of been busy with something during the last 3 months. I hope he alright. Next time I see him I'll ask him.