{21}

Jack's POV

We've been driving for the past 5 hours. But finally we've made it. We were all staying in a really nice looking hotel for the competition. The bus dropped us off, we grabbed our bags and all went in. Since there's 11 of us plus Keith were each gonna have our own room. The sponsor for the competitions is paying for most of our stays in each city. So that good. We got all our keys and went to our rooms. A whole level was rented out just of us. Even though out group is small. I went up to my room and relaxed. Sal's room was next door and so was Jay's. I got a great room to. One bed, a balcony, bathroom, small kitchen and a TV. I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone. I wanted to text Mark but it might be werid. But I did it anyways.

Underline- Jack
Bold- Mark
_________________

Hi Mark

Jack! You texted!

Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?

Well I thought it would be awhile before you texted me.

No way. I'm actually bored right now.

So umm.... where r u?

I really want to tell u but I can't.

Why though?

Don't take this the wrong way. I just really don't know how to explain it. And I think u wouldn't understand. Please don't hate me.

I don't hate u. I could never hate u! I just wish u could of told me that u were leaving in person instead of leaving a note.

I left at 4am this morning. A note was all I could do.

You left this morning?!

I had too. That was the only time we were able to get here on time. Listen, I'll tell you everything when I Skype in a month. And will call and text each other until then.

Good. I'd love talking to u

Me too.

We were all worried about u.

We?

Me, Felix, Ken, Cry, Bob, Wade, Tyler and Ethan. They really want to see u.

Oh. I wanted to see them while u were with Carrie but it felt awkward without there.

Oh.

Tell them I said 'hi' and if they want to see me the can join the Skype call.

Ok. Sure. Well I gotta go. Me and guys are busy.

Ok. I'll maybe call on Friday. Bye

Yeah I'd love to. See ya. ♡
____________

I blushed after we were done texting each other. He put a heart at the end of his text. I smiled and fell back on the bed. Now I can't wait for Friday. I layed on the bed for about half an hour until I fell asleep. I'm still tired from the drive.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Helllllo fellow readers. Sorry I've haven't really updated like I said I would. But I'm gonna make it up by finishing this story this week. Updates all day long tomorrow and the next day. And I have 3 new ideas for books. I told my friend that along with a horrible joke about me writing them. I know I'm a loser. But I look forward to writing these stories. Thank you guys for everything and I'll see you guys in the NEXT CHAPTER!!

Husky- 🐺