{17}

Jack's POV

All the guys were at my house. I was panicking again. But I have no idea what to do. "Geez Jack calm down. We'll think of something." Alex said. "How can I calm down? I'm afraid what could happen between me and Mark. If I tell him now our relationship probably won't last long but if I wait till after the competition then he could find another person to date! Why is this so complicated?!" I said putting my head in my head. I'm having a total meltdown. I mean I know I probably have nothing to worry about because Mark's my friends but you never know. "He does have a point. Mark might be looking for someone else after he broke up with his girlfriend." Zoey said. "Or he's too heart broken and wants to take a rest from dating." Ash said. "That's not helping!" Sal said. "I'm saying the truth." Ash replied. "Come on guys. What would you do in a situation like this?" Lillian asked. "I'll wait. Ash could be right. He might be a bit disappointed about the break up and would want to wait." Zoey said. "Actually I'll tell him now. And the truth. If you tell him about you dancing and about the competition then he'll support you. And he might find dancing intresting and want to date you." Lenny said. I frowned and looked down. Then it came to me. "Guys! I think I know what I can do. I can tell him during the competitions. Like on the 6th show I'll either call him or use Skype and just tell him how I feel. If it goes well then we should be dating by the time I get back. But if he rejects me then..... I might end our friendship." I said. "Really!? You'll do that! Why?!" Sal exclaimed. "Because if he rejects me then I can't have him as a friend, knowing he isn't with me. It pains me now! But how does that sound you guys?" I asked. "I think it could work. And if does reject you then I'll hunt him down and beat him till his whole body is full of bruises!" Alex said angerly. I love how she's protective of us. But she scares everyone by just her word. "No need for that Alex. It'll be fine." I said to try and calm her down. She does have a easily triggered temper. "Yeah Yeah whatever." She said. "You sure about this Jack?" Jay asked with his arm around Sheldon. "Yeah. But I am gonna tell Mark about me being gone. I'll text him 2 days before we leave." I said. "Oh speaking of that... Keith wanted me to tell you guys were leaving next week on Wednesday at 4 in the morning. So be ready." Logan said. "How are we getting their again?" Drew asked. "By a bus. I know it's stinks but it's all me got." Logan replied. "I'm fine with that." Zoey said. This it gonna be a long and strange 2 months.