{5}

Jack's POV

The next morning I woke up just in time for rehearsal. It started at noon so I had half an hour to get there. I put on my dancing outfit and left the house with my bag. I walked cause it was about 3 miles from my house. I walked past the park where I saw Mark and his girlfriend. I saw her kiss him. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. When I got to the studio I went to tell rehearsal room I saw everyone was already there. Except Drew and Lenny. "Hey Jack." Alex greeted me. "Hey guys." I said as I set my bag down. "You ok?" Sal asked. "Yeah. I just saw Mark again." I said. "What happened?" Logan asked. "It's just really upsetting seeing him with his extremely rude girlfriend. I know I barely know her but what I've seen she's not for him." I said angerly. "Poor Jack. From what you've told us she's sounds awful. Like who tell her boyfriend's friends to stay away from him." Lillian asked. "Trust me. It's  seems like she's hiding something from him." I said. "Sounds like it." Sheldon said. "Look Jack. We're your friends and we got your back." Jay said. "I know. I really appreciate it you guys. Now let's get to rehearsals." I said with excitement. They all laughed. "We have to wait for Drew and Lenny. Why are they the one that take forever?!" Ash asked. "You know how they are." Zoey said. Just then they walked into the room. "Sorry. We're late. Drew took forever when I went to pick him up." Lenny said. "Yeah right. Let's just get to rehearsals." Alex said. We started rehearsals once the two got ready. We've been working on a routine on the free day. I think we might win the competition. I hope.

After about 5 hours of rehearsals we all packed up. "Hey Jack. Tomorrow were leaving early and all going to hangout at Jay's house. He said we deserve it. Wanna come?" Logan asked. "Sure." I said. "Cool. Talk to Jay he'll tell you what you need to know." He said walking out. I walked over to Jay and talked to him. He gave me his address and told me what we'll do. I thanked him and said bye to everyone. I walked out of the studio and went home. I usually listen to music on the way home cause the streets are less crowded. I was listening to one of our songs we were gonna dance to until I bummed into two people. "Jack?!" I heard. I looked up and saw Mark and his girlfriend. He offered his hand to help me up but I denied it. I didn't him seeing me in my dancing clothes so I quickly got up and started running. I ran home and locked my door. That's the first time in 3 months Mark actually interacted with me. I couldn't wait to tell everyone tomorrow. I brushed it off and looked at the time. It's was 5:30. I still had time. I walked to the empty room of my house and set my stuff down. This room is my own little dancing space. I had a stereo, a towel rack and a big enough dance space. I played the song to the routine I needed help on the most. I practiced up until 8pm. I made me a small dinner and went to bed.

When I woke up I quickly got ready. I needed to tell everyone what happened. I packed some extra clothes for after rehearsals. Since we all going to Jay's house after. I left the house and ran. First time I got to the studio earlier than usual. Thank God everyone was here. "Guys guys!!!" I said rushing in. "Damn Jack. What's up?" Alex asked trying to calm me down. "Mark talked to me yesterday!" I said. "Really!? What happened?" Sal asked. "I was walking home awhile listening to music. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I ran into Mark. He was with his girlfriend and he tried helping me!" I said. "What did you do?!" Zoey asked. "I just ran away. I completely messed up the one opportunity to try and fix things with him. It's all my fault that we ended up like thus. Not talking to each other or seeing each other." I said sliding my back down a wall. "Jack we've told you. None of this is your fault. Mark is a so stupid. I'll literally punch the living day lights out of him just to make him love you." Alex said. She's a good friend and all but she can get carried away with some things. "Your a good friend Alex.
Thank you." I said. "You know if we ever meet Mark and his girlfriend I'm telling him how you feel." Sal said. "Sal no! You can't. Cause his girlfriend is crazy. She'll kill me." I said. "Then we'll kill her. No one makes you feel like this." Alex said. "I think it's best if you all don't met Mark. He doesn't even know that you guys are my friends. He probably thinks I just sit at home and does nothing." I said. "I say next you see him. Tell him." Jay said. I thought for a minute then replied. "Maybe." I said. "Alright. Well we'll leave the studio at 3:30pm. Then we'll stop by the store and get a few things. When we get to my house will all have fun. And you'll completely forget about Mark. Alright Jack?" Jay asked. "Yeah." I hope he's right.